• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Looking for survey offers? InnovateDM is the affiliate network for you! They have their own in-house survey offers and are happy to work with you on payouts and conversion points!
    Register with InnovateDM

Follow Along Zeydoo Survey Offers + CPA Priced Campaigns

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Since we launched our new contest with Zeydoo, I decided to start testing out their survey offers they're promoting :)

I've heard some people are blowing these up, so why not me? ;)

I setup 3 campaigns on 3 different traffic sources testing my CPA pricing strategy. The traffic sources I'm testing right now are:

✅ Adsterra
✅ Clickadu
✅ Galaksion

I'm only running 1 country right now but I will likely add more. Here are my initial results:

1618940242150-png.17825

I'm hoping to see more traffic over the next 24-48 hours as my test roll along. I'm also optimistic

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!