Follow Along Zeydoo Survey Offers + CPA

AdsEmpire

doubledouble

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Galaksion to start - nice CPA model and the AM is amazing
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo of course!
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Betting CPL offer
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: depends on the GEO
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: its a follow along, the community is helpful and the offer is meant to convert well
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: I tested their finance offer in the past and it just didn't work for me at all. Lets try something new.

Here I am with an other follow along, hopefully more detailed than the last one. Zeydoo is a network that I have had a mixed past with. I was a beta tester before they first launched and did some good $ with UC browser back then. Since then the offers have not been so amazing for me and I have struggled to get anything to really fly there. The account management team is very good and professional - always on my case to find more and I always seem to have an excuse to not do anything with the information they give me. Well Zeydoo! Today is the day.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!