Zeydoo Contest - Choose Your Favorite Follow Along

RollerAds

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• doubledouble

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Lexus

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ahmed Ibrahim

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • servandosilva

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • agentf

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Nick

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Shifu

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • jimmyvanilla

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • WayneGretzky

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's time to vote for your favorite follow along from our contest with Zeydoo! :)

You can vote for 1 follow along in the poll. The voting ends in 1 week on May 21st. The member with the most votes will get the mail prize of $1000, second place will get $600, and 3rd place will get $400.

Participating Zeydoo Follow Alongs​

Here are a list of the participating members and follow alongs...

@doubledouble

@Lexus

@Ahmed Ibrahim

@servandosilva

@agentf

@Nick

@Shifu

@jimmyvanilla

@WayneGretzky

MGID
Had to vote for @Shifu , because it triggered a few good responses (including mine - 1, 2, 3 - which also helped get my own thought process a bit more clear, for myself).

...mainly because of his transparancy & details on the setup - like even with conversion tracking & the conversions from previous campaigns, etc.

Some contestants didn't post 4 update as the contest requires; some posted only two and others three updates, yet they get lots of votes :unsure: !!
In future contests I think It would be better to have another judging point beside voting, cause I don't like democracy this way ๐Ÿคช

Some contestants didn't post 4 update as the contest requires; some posted only two and others three updates, yet they get lots of votes :unsure: !!
In future contests I think It would be better to have another judging point beside voting, cause I don't like democracy this way ๐Ÿคช
Yeah, I kept a few in because I figure they won't get the votes required to win but at least they put up an attempt.

Allowing the community to vote for the winners seems like the most fair way I can think to do this and I like it this way as well.

For the record, I liked your follow along ๐Ÿ‘

First and second place are going to be VERY close and there's no clear 3rd place yet either. This is going to be a fun week of voting ๐Ÿ˜†

Nick was like "Tie?? Wait till I unleash my email list and send some motivation", lol
Goodbye $1000 :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I got that email as well. Not sure that kind of thing should be allowed. Perhaps a change of rules next time round.

Yeah, I got that email as well. Not sure that kind of thing should be allowed. Perhaps a change of rules next time round.
I think its totally fine, he has build his list through lot of good effort and he does share many valuable information to his list. I am also part of his list.

Nick was like "Tie?? Wait till I unleash my email list and send some motivation", lol
Goodbye $1000 :ROFLMAO:
I never said anything specifically about recruiting or incentivizing votes. It could be a rule for next contest though. Either way, I hope most people are voting the the follow along that they actually liked best :)