• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Zeropark Follow Along Contest - $3,500 in Prizes - BIGGEST EVER!

AdsEmpire
AdsEmpire
I will update the original thread, but wanted to post here too:

We will continue to allow new follow alongs to participate in the contest until May 31st.

โœ… On June 1st, @Zeropark and I will announce our winner for the BEST FOLLOW ALONG. This person will receive their $1,000 prize.

โœ… On June 1st, I will also create a thread with a poll where you can vote on the follow along from the contest that you liked best. The voting will last 1 week and the person with the most votes will receive the COMMUNITY FAVORITE $500 prize.

โœ… On June 1st, everyone who qualified for the participation award will receive that prize as well. The $2,000 will be split up among them and I will post the winners all here.

I just wanted to clarify how we're going to do the prizes/winners at the end. You still have 11 days to participate so plenty of time! :D

Added my latest follow along. It's not too late for you to do yours!

The Best Follow Along award goes to...

@jonte :)

The following participants will be receiving a $100 prize for their follow alongs :)

@szajka

@amazone

@jagroop

@Jasper1200

@roant

@lexsabriel

@cyb3rg3ar

@Anselmoreal

@Itsjay24

@crimz

@sushiparlour

@kevinE

@jimmyvanilla

@Millie

@belrican

@grocky

@LamoSS

@Mrtheone14

@agentf

@servandosilva

I am messaging each of you now so you can claim that prize ๐Ÿ‘

Wow! On behalf of the entire Zeropark team, let me say great job to every single one of you who participated. We absolutely loved the effort and how some of those follow-alongs turned out!

Of course, congratulations to @jonte on winning the grand prize! And let me encourage you to cast your vote for the community award winner: Zeropark Community Favorite Follow Along - Vote for your FAVORITE!

And finally, let me say... WE WILL BE BACK AND IT'S GOING TO BE EVEN GREATER!

- Bart