Follow Along Zeropark Pop + MOBIPIUM Carrier Billing + Bemob

AdsEmpire

crimz

Contributor
Hello Folks,
This is my first follow along journey, as well as my first post on the forums. I recently started affiliate marketing about a month ago, beginning with EVADAV Push and carrier billing offers. For this journey I am going to focus on a carrier billing offer from MOBIPIUM that I have gotten to a break even state on propellerads. I am going to see if I can find profitable targets on zeropark and make $x-$xx a day profit. For me, getting a single campaign to any state of sustained profitability would be a success :).

I am going to hide the particular offer. I am targeting Android 5-10, Chrome Mobile, Pakistan.

Day 1(5/6):

day-1-png.10791

I tried a premium campaign and standard campaign yesterday. I ended up pausing the standard campaign because it was too expensive for the payout. I have run some push campaigns for evadav on zeropark and my experience has been that standard inventory tends to be really bad. You get what you pay for I guess...
My experience on propellerads has been that that $5-7 CPM traffic sources tend to pay out really well. So

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!