Follow Along Zeropark and Afflift 2nd birthday contest - scaling old campaigns and finding new opportunities

RollerAds

szajka

Super Contributor
Hello guys!
Firstly, I would like to say that I didn't expect me to stay on Afflift so much time. I started my affiliate marketing journey on 7th August 2019 with follow along - https://afflift.com/f/threads/fireads-sweepstakes-bemob-evadav-newbie-journey.2404/ I think I progressed much. I moved from push ads to pops and I'm feeling good there. I like finding new offers and testing them. Of course it's sometimes frustrating when I can't make some offer profitable and I'm loosing spending money for -70% ROI campaigns.
There's going to be so many strong competitors in this contest, but I'll try to do my best and provide community with great and valuable follow along :D
It'll be my first time with ZeroPark traffic, but I heard a lot about them and I always wanted to try them. Now it's the time to do it! I recommend you watching last AMA -

I'm going to start my follow along with scaling my old profitable offers. What next? I'll see, because the contest lasts till 31st of May.

🎯 Traffic Source: ZeroPark
🔧 Tracking Tool: Kintura
✅ Affiliate Network: Monetizer
👍 Type of Offer: Carrierbilling
💰 Offer Payout: Varies
🏆 I believe this campaign will be

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!