• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a $20 bonus on your first deposit of $100 or more with RollerAds: push, onclick, and calendar traffic! Use promo code AffLiftRoller.
    Join RollerAds Today

Follow Along From FB to PUSH

Jasper1200

Lurker
Hello Boys & Girls!

What a great time to have found this forum! I am a veteran in affiliate marketing but new in working with Push traffic (3 weeks now) I tested Zeropark and Propellerads to run the traffic. Last 3 years I mainly ran sweeps and pins on Facebook fairly successful. But due to recent events I decided to change things up and give Push traffic a try. So far Push traffic has not given me any profitable days. I spend around €2.000 as a testbudget and I was thinking of making a follow along because

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!