Zeropark Community Favorite Follow Along - Vote for your FAVORITE!

Edu-Money

Which follow along was your favorite and deserves the Community Favorite award?

• szajka

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • amazone

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • jagroop

• Jasper1200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • roant

• lexsabriel

• cyb3rg3ar

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Anselmoreal

• Itsjay24

• crimz

• sushiparlour

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • kevinE

• jimmyvanilla

• Millie

• belrican

• grocky

• LamoSS

• Mrtheone14

• agentf

• servandosilva

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's time to vote for your favorite follow along in our Zeropark contest! I've included a list of every participating thread below along with the username of the user who published the follow along.

Please vote for the follow along that you believe deserves the Community Favorite award and the $500 prize :)

You are allowed to vote for 1 user. Voting ends in 7 days on Monday, June 8th. Once the vote is closed the winner will be the person with the most votes and they will receive the $500 prize.

Participating Threads

@szajka

@amazone

@jagroop

@Jasper1200

@roant

@lexsabriel

@cyb3rg3ar

@Anselmoreal

@Itsjay24

@crimz

@sushiparlour

@kevinE

@jimmyvanilla

@Millie

@belrican

@grocky

@LamoSS

@Mrtheone14

@agentf

@servandosilva

CrakRevenue
good luck everyone. even though I do think sushi's thread was full of good insight, it shows you how to actually go through offer selection what things to look out for when researching, etc. but I also feel most people do their research properly to avoid RED. But as with most things support yourself before you support anyone else, so I vote for myself :LOL:.

good luck everyone. even though I do think sushi's thread was full of good insight, it shows you how to actually go through offer selection what things to look out for when researching, etc. but I also feel most people do their research properly to avoid RED. But as with most things support yourself before you support anyone else, so I vote for myself :LOL:.

Thanks for the nice words, and I also definitely voted for myself so no shame in that. ๐Ÿ˜…

My vote goes to @amazone. He did one of the most best-reading follow along on Afflift. He learned a lot and I think he will multiply the prize :D
Your words really touched me ๐Ÿ˜„
really appreciate it

my vote goes to @amazone !
I learn alot from him :)

I learn from you as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me personally like Jonte's follow along. I was amazed of his budgets and profit :eek:
However since he already won. I vote for myself as well ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
If I participated in this contest, my vote will be for my self;)
:LOL:
I voted for @jimmyvanilla , he always impress me with his threads :)

my vote for @amazone also. Very good thread.

This will benefit you since you are at -ROI .
Yeah... I still have -ROI this month and definitely will test it again this june :ROFLMAO:
Appreciate your vote for me.
Thanks a lot bro.
I will keep update the thread after this

voted for @amazone definitely a great follow along, and very detailed
Thanks you very much for your vote.
Next I will bring more good content in my thread ๐Ÿ˜„

So many great examples really hard to choose!

Well done everyone you all deserve a vote but as Connor MacLeod used to say There can be only one

This was such a fantastic contest and I'm going to be re-reading each follow along several times to pull all the insights out that I can apply in my own campaigns. If this isn't something you plan to do, then you really have to ask yourself why not?!! IMHO there's nothing more powerful than watching over someone's shoulder while they're working a campaign and seeing how it all comes together. OK. Sure... We all keep a few tricks and secrets to ourselves, but that just means you have a few things to work out from a bit of experimentation, AND THAT'S WHERE THE REAL LEARNING COMES FROM.

Congratulations to everyone who participated!

For my vote, I couldn't go past @amazone and the awesome attention to detail and commitment to achievements!

I am going to do same thing with Jimmy Re-reading it all follow along. Even though I can only absorb few amounts of their information. :ROFLMAO:

This is the best and the BIGGEST achievement i've ever seen. :ROFLMAO:.
I will put this to my thread ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you very much @jimmyvanilla

I love all of you guyssssss

Totally appreciate it. This forum is the best. I make a lot of new friends. And I will continue my follow along and join the next contest :love:

Thank you all for your votes.

Very tempted to buy 20 Afflift memberships to vote myself to the top (arbitrage opportunity ๐Ÿ˜… )
Thank god you are not doing it ๐Ÿ˜œ

@amazone I'm waiting for my half XD