Zeropark Follow Along Contest - $3,500 in Prizes - BIGGEST EVER!

MGID
CrakRevenue
I will update the original thread, but wanted to post here too:

We will continue to allow new follow alongs to participate in the contest until May 31st.

โœ… On June 1st, @Zeropark and I will announce our winner for the BEST FOLLOW ALONG. This person will receive their $1,000 prize.

โœ… On June 1st, I will also create a thread with a poll where you can vote on the follow along from the contest that you liked best. The voting will last 1 week and the person with the most votes will receive the COMMUNITY FAVORITE $500 prize.

โœ… On June 1st, everyone who qualified for the participation award will receive that prize as well. The $2,000 will be split up among them and I will post the winners all here.

I just wanted to clarify how we're going to do the prizes/winners at the end. You still have 11 days to participate so plenty of time! :D

Added my latest follow along. It's not too late for you to do yours!

The Best Follow Along award goes to...

@jonte :)

The following participants will be receiving a $100 prize for their follow alongs :)

@szajka

@amazone

@jagroop

@Jasper1200

@roant

@lexsabriel

@cyb3rg3ar

@Anselmoreal

@Itsjay24

@crimz

@sushiparlour

@kevinE

@jimmyvanilla

@Millie

@belrican

@grocky

@LamoSS

@Mrtheone14

@agentf

@servandosilva

I am messaging each of you now so you can claim that prize ๐Ÿ‘

Wow! On behalf of the entire Zeropark team, let me say great job to every single one of you who participated. We absolutely loved the effort and how some of those follow-alongs turned out!

Of course, congratulations to @jonte on winning the grand prize! And let me encourage you to cast your vote for the community award winner: Zeropark Community Favorite Follow Along - Vote for your FAVORITE!

And finally, let me say... WE WILL BE BACK AND IT'S GOING TO BE EVEN GREATER!

- Bart