Follow Along ZP + Desktop traffic + Streaming offers

servandosilva

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿง‹๐ŸŒด
Staff Member
Community Leader
Here it is.
Last week I tested an offer to participate in the contest and it completely bombed. I didn't really have high expectations on that one but it was an interesting test and I learned something.

Anyways, I have a couple of hundred USD in Zeropark I can use right now and decided to start this follow along as we still have more than a week to participate :)

Looking at all the follow alongs going on at the moment I want to take a different approach and see if it works.
I'm going to be running desktop traffic, but instead of creating RON campaigns, I'm going to focus on Keyword campaigns!

I was surfing through ZP's estimation tool and if you search by keywords, you'll see this:

day-1-estimation-tool-jpg.11536

Some of the biggest verticals in terms of keywords for pop traffic are streaming and movie sites. And 80% of this traffic is generated on desktop devices, not mobile.

Normally I try to avoid keywords because they reduce the volume a lot, but if we manage to work with some of the biggest volume keywords it could give us enough data to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!