• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Zeropark + Traffic Company + Kintrua

AdsEmpire

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have been meaning to start a campaign with Zeropark and Traffic Company for literally ages now but one thing after another has popped up to keep me from actually doing anything, so I thought let's get something going and join in on this months contest before that passes me by too.

Now I have never used ZeroPark or the Traffic Company so this will be a bit of a learning curve which hopefully will not hurt too much. As I have never used either platform before I decided to create both a pops and push campaign but will focus on the push for now, hence why I posted in this section :p

🚦 Traffic Source: ZeroPark
🔎 Tracking Tool: Kintura
🧙‍♂️ Affiliate Network: Traffic Company
🌀 Type of Offer: IVR Sweeps
💰 Offer Payout: Variable so no idea, this will be fun :p
💵 Budget: $100 initially to find my feet will up this if things go well
I am unsure about: Almost everything, I've never used Traffic Company or ZeroPark before plus I've never tried an IVR offer so I am literally going into this blind!

I select both types of push traffic (Classic push & In-page push) as it seemed like a good idea at the time, set

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!