Zeropark Contest with $3,000 in Prizes!

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
New month, new contest! April starts today, but this is not an April Fools' joke...we are doing a follow along contest this month with Zeropark! πŸŽ‰

We have $3,000 in prizes and like all our contests, this one is going to be easy and a great way to try out some new offers and run some new campaigns πŸ˜ƒ

Start Date: Friday, April 1st (no threads created after April 30th will be counted)
Voting for winners starts: Monday, May 2nd
End Date: Monday, May 9th (winners announced based off poll results)

πŸ’° Zeropark Contest Prizes:​

1st - $1000 πŸ₯‡
2nd - $750 πŸ₯ˆ
3rd - $250 πŸ₯‰
Participation Award - $1000 (split among all qualifying participants)

πŸ† Best Zeropark Follow Along​

On Monday, May 2nd, I will create a thread with a poll where you can pick your favorite follow along from the contest. The voting will last 1 week and on Monday, May 9th, the winners of the top 3 prizes will be based on the number of votes received in the poll.

πŸ€‘ Participation Award​

Everyone who participates in the contest and completes all the necessary steps outlined below to qualify will receive a part of the $1000 prize pool available for a participation award.

For example, if we have 10 participants in this contest, the participants will split $1000 so each participant will receive $100.

All prizes will be paid starting on May 9th via PayPal.

βœ… How to Participate​

Participating in this contest is easy. Simply follow these steps:
  1. Sign up at Zeropark (if you’re already an advertiser on Zeropark just skip this step and go to the next one).
  2. Top-up your advertiser account. Use the promo code afflift_10 to get a 10% bonus!
  3. Create a Follow Along thread in the PPV forum for a pop or domain campaign or in the push notifications forum for push (template here).
  4. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  5. Post at least 4 updates in your thread (please number them) about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
That’s it! You can run multiple campaigns and create multiple follow along threads if you like.

And, with the $1000 Participation Award, you are guaranteed to get some of your money back!

▢️ Participating Follow Alongs​

I will keep a list of all the participating follow alongs here :)

@wolf

@Desha

@Hadomi

@jaswinder

@L_Chee

@viccarterann

@dannyfranco

@Lexus

@Luke

@MoneyTrails

@mobile2tw

@Hadomi

@kingpush

@John

@BOB92

@noisyboy

@abdoshaik

@tkvmai

@BobZhang123

@bao

@caslifts

by @Ali-M2007

by @Suyog

by @Jimmy

The winners are...​

1st - $1000 πŸ₯‡ @Desha
2nd - $750 πŸ₯ˆ @noisyboy
3rd - $250 πŸ₯‰ @wolf

Thank you everyone for participating and thank you @Zeropark for the awesome contest!

Last edited:
RollerAds
It's been awhile since I've run any Zeropark campaigns (just been busy testing other traffic sources) so I'm excited to create some follow alongs for this contest. With their recent purchase/integration of TONIC, I will definitely be testing their domain traffic. It's been very profitable for me in the past :D

Thank you for another contest.. just top-up my account , will post follow along soon.

This is one of the reasons I really love this place, all these fantastic contests with awesome prices.

Where else can you learn something new, be in with a chance to win $1000 and even if you don't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd you still win through the epic participation award.

Make sure you get signed up to Zeropark, get a campaign set up and start your follow along so you can Learn and Earn too.

@noisyboy unfortunately, there are no other promo codes for existing clients available at the moment.

Magda

Last edited:
Nice! Will start a campaign next week!