Follow Along Zeropark Contest (+Onboarding Manager Program)

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Ali-M2007

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network:
Zeydoo, Mobipium
πŸ‘ Type of Offer:
Carrier Billing, Surveys
πŸ’° Offer Payout:
Varies
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
It's my first experience with Zeropark so I'm focusing on gathering data instead of profitability
πŸ” I am unsure about:
Combination of traffic source + offer

Hello everyone!

I think I'm the last one who is participating in this contest. πŸ™ƒ Actually it's my first experience in participating in one of the affLift contests; at the beginning, I was not sure about participating in this contest because I don't have much experience in this field but later, I thought that there's always a first time for anything so why I should not give it a shot... and that's why I'm here now! 😎

My main purpose of creating this thread is sharing my experience in using Zeropark Onboarding Manager Program. As you've probably know, Zeropark has an onboarding program which helps newbies to start working with their platform, run their first campaigns and gain experience. I think it's a golden opportunity for all beginners (as well as experienced) affiliates who want to take their media buying business to the next level and as far

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!