Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
March 2020 was a crazy month for a majority of the world. Coronavirus spread to the US and most other countries. We're still in the middle of it, but it seems the initial shock is gone. Now, we're focused on staying safe and trying to continue living our lives.

Despite coronavirus, March was a good month for affLIFT. Here is a list of our top threads, topics, and members :)

Top Threads

My thoughts: I was really happy to see the feedback on my fake chat landing page. Varun's guide is helping a lot of members and I hope it encourages other members to create their own guides. Not only could you make some money, but you could help other members make some money as well. Prosper202 going free is amazing and I'm thrilled that Kintura is releasing an awesome free plan too.

Top Topics

My thoughts: Push notifications are going to be the hottest topic this year. I wasn't sure if they would last after the Chrome 80 update, but they're still a VERY good way to promote affiliate offers. My most profitable campaigns are all push right now. There's a lot of competition, but there is a ton of inventory. PPV is also a great way to promote offers and seeing my course and the PPV section getting so much attention is great.

Top Members

@servandosilva
@agentf
@Nick
@Pat1991
@meetingingorkipark
@Aslan.83
@k870582418
@jimmyvanilla
@T202Nana
@doubledouble

My thoughts: I really appreciate all the super helpful members we have. I think @agentf spends 24 hours a day just browsing the forum and replying/helping other members. Thank you so much. We've crossed 31,000 members and we're seeing steady growth. We're already potentially the most active affiliate marketing forum and I think we're going to be the most active by a long shot soon as interest in affiliate marketing continues to grow and people land on our forum ๐Ÿš€

We will be celebrating our 2nd birthday at the end of this month and I'm currently planning our biggest contest ever for May :D

Onward and upward.

Adsterra
an honor being in the top members list. I have said this on Twitter and here. I think this is a really amazing community, the forum is not full of spam, its valuable and everyone is looking to help others out! Thanks Afflift and thanks Luke!

I'm not on 24 hours a day, maybe 22.5........ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But it's great stuff the forum is growing and some awesome content being posted (y)

2 trackers went free last month which I have no doubt afflift had some influence on, the Rona is still ravaging the world but we rock on which is in itself quite a thing.

Great to be a part of something that is making a difference to people, may the coming months be as good if not better than March :p

And honestly, I do sleep, a bit.... :p

Woo hoo. This was a good month with all that happened :)

With everything happening in the world and all the uncertainty, I think its more important than ever to stay optimistic and look for opportunities, to work together and to support each other.

It's great that the the forum is really pumping. The March content is fantastic and really helping me to improve and succeed.