• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along Sweepstakes With PropellerAds (The Journey to $50/Day)

CrakRevenue

ArielleT

Grand Guru
Hey Affiliates. Today I'm doing a campaign with Sweepstakes using PropellerAds as my traffic source.

Affiliate Network: Advidi
Tracking Platform: ThriveTracker Self-Hosted
Hosting: Namecheap Dedicated Server (Quad-Core with 8GB RAM) with CloudFlare CDN.

Offers:
Christmas Walmart (Pre-Lander) Responsive - United States.
Traffic Source Type: SmartCPM (PropellerAds)
Payout: $2.30 / Offer Cap: 10 Leads
Spending Limit: $10/Day (Ad Delivery is Distributed Daily)

Playstation Store 200 Euros Responsive - Netherlands.
Traffic Source Type: SmartCPM (PropellerAds)
Payout: $2.30 / Offer Cap: 250 Leads

Affiliate Manager mentioned that these offers were tested with the most optimized pre-landers, so I won't make any pre-landers. Affiliate Manager also recommends to only spend $10 and wait a day to see if there is any conversions.

I also gotten a recommendation from a Private Skype Marketing Group to use TONIC and ZeroPark to promote Sweepstakes. I mentioned I'll start out PropellerAds and see if it performs well.

Campaign Flow:
Traffic Source -> Tracking Link
  1. Correct GEO -> Offer Page
  2. Incorrect GEO -> PeerFly Smartest Link.
I'll optimize the campaign by Excluding ZoneIDs that does not convert.
Pretty simple.

lol.PNG

UPDATE:

PropellerAds is pretty quick with Campaigns.

OMG.PNG
HOLYCRAP.PNG

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
Awesome! Good luck on your campaign. How do you like ThriveTracker? I used it shortly after Tom released it, but I haven't since ClickBooth acquired it. Definitely would appreciate your input since we don't have many members using it.

Of course, I also encourage you to rate it in our new Link Directory :)https://afflift.com/f/link-directory/thrivetracker.22/
I love ThriveTracker and I believe it's worth it. If you are great with installing web applications like Wordpress. Then ThriveTracker Self-Hosted will be pretty easy to install. I also recommend getting dedicated server. I tried VPS (OctaCore, 8GB RAM) for ThriveTracker, but the owner didn't like it and suspended my account. So by having a dedicated server, you are the landlord, and no one can suspend your hosting.

I really like their Interface, it was pretty easy to navigate and it was easy for me to create campaigns and campaigns rotations. I tried other tracking platforms such as Voluum, Adsbridge, Prosper202, and Bemob. Out of all of them, I been using ThriveTracker the most.

I love ThriveTracker and I believe it's worth it. If you are great with installing web applications like Wordpress. Then ThriveTracker Self-Hosted will be pretty easy to install. I also recommend getting dedicated server. I tried VPS (OctaCore, 8GB RAM) for ThriveTracker, but the owner didn't like it and suspended my account. So by having a dedicated server, you are the landlord, and no one can suspend your hosting.

I really like their Interface, it was pretty easy to navigate and it was easy for me to create campaigns and campaigns rotations. I tried other tracking platforms such as Voluum, Adsbridge, Prosper202, and Bemob. Out of all of them, I been using ThriveTracker the most.
Awesome. I have a dedicated server that's pretty hefty, but I am slowly transferring everything to cloud based solutions on DigitalOcean. Seems cheaper and more scalable.

Awesome. I have a dedicated server that's pretty hefty, but I am slowly transferring everything to cloud based solutions on DigitalOcean. Seems cheaper and more scalable.
I heard DigitalOcean is great for app developers and for startups looking to make a SaaS app.

I heard DigitalOcean is great for app developers and for startups looking to make a SaaS app.
I have been very pleased with it so far. It's what affLIFT is hosted on :) We can stop talking about this though. I don't want to hijack your awesome follow along :D

UPDATE:

Not a single conversion has been made. I had to cut my losses.
Total Profit: $-20.
1544749517994.JPEG
I'm going to let the Affiliate Manager know that I'm going to try Pre-Landers Instead. For this method, I'm using PureLander.com for my campaigns and get some marketing angles.. When I first looked at Purelander.com, I was like "WTH these landing pages are terrible", then I realized it's not how they look, it's how well they convert.

So in that case, I will be using a domain that I bought "www.SweepstakesAndOffers.com". This is where I will be adding my pre-landers into.

Offers:
Christmas Walmart (Pre-Lander) Responsive - United States.
Traffic Source Type: SmartCPM (PropellerAds) // MOBILE ONLY
Payout:
$2.30 / Offer Cap: 10 Leads

Note: The biggest advantage about this offer is that there is no restrictions on what I can do with it. I can go Grey-Hat on the offer.

Phase 1 Campaign Flow:
Note: The Purpose of this flow is to find the best angle that converts the most. Also the Pre-Landers are just examples. I'm currently working on them.

Traffic Source -> Tracking Link
  • Mobile Lander -> Offer Page
  • mobile lander sample.PNG
  • Sweepstakes Wheel -> Offer Page
  • wheel.PNG
  • Lander with Gift Box -> Offer Page
  • simple lander.PNG
  • Survey /w Facebook Background look -> Offer Page
  • facebook lol.PNG
Incorrect Geo -> PeerFly Smart Link.
Incorrect Device (Desktop) -> PeerFly Smart Link.

I'll Keep you guys posted when I'm going live. Probably in a few hours.

When I first looked at Purelander.com, I was like "WTH these landing pages are terrible", then I realized it's not how they look, it's how well they convert.

haha. Aint that the truth. CPA Affiliate pages don't have to be pretty.

UPDATE:

I gotten a word from the Affiliate Manager. The Advertiser approved all 4 Pre-landers! Woot!! We switched to a different offer, but it's very similar to the Walmart Offer. The Affiliate Manager also increased the offer cap from 10 leads to 100 leads!!

Offers:
$1000 Walmart Responsive - United States.
Traffic Source Type: SmartCPM (PropellerAds ) // MOBILE ONLY
BID AMOUNT: $0.5 (Please advise me if this is too low or I should bid higher.)
Payout:
$2.25 / Offer Cap: 100 Leads

Here are the pre-landers I created:

Simple Lander:
Screenshot_20181214-102948.png
Giftbox Lander:
Screenshot_20181214-103722.png
Spin the Wheel Lander:
Screenshot_20181214-103151.png
Survey Lander:
Screenshot_20181214-103143.png
Campaign Flow:
newcampaign flow.PNG

The word from the Avidi Affiliate Manager:
Screenshot_20181214-101059.png

Am I bidding too low on PropellerAds? I'm bidding 0.5 on CPM.

Thanks for following me, and helping me out!

You can go to Purelander.com, they have a bunch of desktop and mobile Landers. They mention that no coding is required, but it's recommended if you want to make some quick changes if your campaign is live.

I'll make a step by step video tutorial on how to use Purelander.com
I would LOVE to see a step-by-step video tutorial on how to use PureLander. Many members are using it and I'm sure many would like it :)