• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along Sweepstakes With PropellerAds (The Journey to $50/Day)

cpaguy

hi please check your PM for the lander,
one more thing, open the zip file and open the index.html file using notepad++ and place your affiliate link as shown in the screenshot.
Upload this file to your server and check the conversion now
screenshot_1-png.2136

Happy to help :):):)

Tyoussef

hi please check your PM for the lander,
one more thing, open the zip file and open the index.html file using notepad++ and place your affiliate link as shown in the screenshot.
Upload this file to your server and check the conversion now
View attachment 2136

Happy to help :):):)
that's perfect, make sure you just put your call to action link as @cpaguy explained.

ArielleT

I'm not giving up guys!

Right now I'm using ZeroPark to run my sweepstakes offer.
ZeroPark Settings:
CPV: $0.0005
Daily Budget: $15
Inventory type: Standard
Traffic Filters: Mobile
Frequency: 3 Hours

this-is-it-png.2182

Nick

Community Leader
I might suggest making frequency cap 24h until you are scaling. Would probably save some $.

mrpaul

I'm not giving up guys!

Right now I'm using ZeroPark to run my sweepstakes offer.
ZeroPark Settings:
CPV: $0.0005
Daily Budget: $15
Inventory type: Standard
Traffic Filters: Mobile
Frequency: 3 Hours

View attachment 2182
I'm following and waiting for good results !!

I saw you defined $0.0005 for your bid. I've just launched my first campaign using ZeroPark and my bid is $0.01, but my daily budget is consumed very very fast (I'm using 24h frequency cap) I don't know if I'm bidding to high.

artron

I usually bid pops (popovers/popunders) between $0.001 and $0.009 per view. You *will* burn through money fast even at that rate.

mrpaul

I usually bid pops (popovers/popunders) between $0.001 and $0.009 per view. You *will* burn through money fast even at that rate.
Hello artron,

Yes, I was actually burning money, plus, I was doing things wrong due to misconception of the type of traffic. Now I'm running a new campaign with way lower CPV and I'm getting more data.