• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Follow Along Sweepstakes With PropellerAds (The Journey to $50/Day)

Geozo
hi please check your PM for the lander,
one more thing, open the zip file and open the index.html file using notepad++ and place your affiliate link as shown in the screenshot.
Upload this file to your server and check the conversion now

Happy to help :):):)

Geozo
hi please check your PM for the lander,
one more thing, open the zip file and open the index.html file using notepad++ and place your affiliate link as shown in the screenshot.
Upload this file to your server and check the conversion now
View attachment 2136

Happy to help :):):)
that's perfect, make sure you just put your call to action link as @cpaguy explained.

I'm not giving up guys!

Right now I'm using ZeroPark to run my sweepstakes offer.
ZeroPark Settings:
CPV: $0.0005
Daily Budget: $15
Inventory type: Standard
Traffic Filters: Mobile
Frequency: 3 Hours

I might suggest making frequency cap 24h until you are scaling. Would probably save some $.

Agree with @Nick here. You are potentially showing the same people your ad a few times every 3 hours. Unlikely with a lower budget but still possible.

I'm not giving up guys!

Right now I'm using ZeroPark to run my sweepstakes offer.
ZeroPark Settings:
CPV: $0.0005
Daily Budget: $15
Inventory type: Standard
Traffic Filters: Mobile
Frequency: 3 Hours

View attachment 2182

I'm following and waiting for good results !!

I saw you defined $0.0005 for your bid. I've just launched my first campaign using ZeroPark and my bid is $0.01, but my daily budget is consumed very very fast (I'm using 24h frequency cap) I don't know if I'm bidding to high.

I usually bid pops (popovers/popunders) between $0.001 and $0.009 per view. You *will* burn through money fast even at that rate.

I usually bid pops (popovers/popunders) between $0.001 and $0.009 per view. You *will* burn through money fast even at that rate.

Hello artron,

Yes, I was actually burning money, plus, I was doing things wrong due to misconception of the type of traffic. Now I'm running a new campaign with way lower CPV and I'm getting more data.