Follow Along Survey Pops Intermediate Guide - Zero to Hero (MKII)

RollerAds
@agentf Are you using any scripts to increase CTR on your landers? Because the basic LP template is giving me just around 1-2% CTR. That's too bad and I can't make these campaigns profitable at that rate. Maybe it varies geo to geo.

RollerAds
@agentf Are you using any scripts to increase CTR on your landers? Because the basic LP template is giving me just around 1-2% CTR. That's too bad and I can't make these campaigns profitable at that rate. Maybe it varies geo to geo.

I don't have scripts to increase CTR as such but I do have back button and push subs scripts to improve my overall ROI of my efforts, basically I see those as 'extra' and not part of a campaign but as Tesco say 'every little helps'.

GEO does matter a lot though, I have had a few with zero conversions, in fact Betting.Survey.InterCourse.v5 in this FA was one GEO that was preforming badly. I have much more confidence in what i am doing now so although it hadn't run for very long I kinda knew its wasn't going to get much better so stopped it and moved on, before I would have probably let it run out the day and then maybe the next before giving up on it.

OK before I forget another day here's yesterdays stats, I know that's 2 updates in one day but I'm playing catch up so tomorrow will be all back square again.

Day Eight Results
Today I see a little drop in earnings the main v2 campaign but picked up in the others so evened out a bit. Also, had a little scare earlier as @addy112 asked about caps and didn't for the life of me know if I was OK or not! Well after contacting my AM she informed me that "earnings and traffic pass hold period and traffic check" which was a massive relief.

Yesterdays Stats from Binom

Yesterdays Stats from ProperllerAds

Click loss is still a little high but steady. Thanks to some feedback from @dood and @noisyboy I will be looking at trying to automate my reporting and possibly reducing some click loss but that will take me a while to implement.

The new landers seem to be doing quite poorly although they aren't getting much in the way of clicks think i need to review my campaigns to see where they are enabled etc.

Offers are still going strong though

The start of week two was pretty good, could have been a lot worse and the little scare about caps etc. was worrying but all sorted now. Tomorrow I will start looking at the API's to see what I can pull out to start automating some of my tasks which should make things so much easier.

Time for a quick beer and chill now.

Day Nine Results
Well it's looking like I'm losing traffic probably because half of afflift members are doing follow alongs for the contest :ROFLMAO:

But despite my falling profits and ROI's I'm happy that so many of you are taking action and getting involved, hopefully many of you will continue after the contest is over too.

Apart from the drop in traffic which was the reason the profits went down as well, everything is ticking over as expected.

Landers still going strong

As are the offers

I have not started on my script to pull data from the API's yet as had one to many beers last night and been suffering a lot today, so ended up on the sofa playing Assassins Creed! Will pull my finger out tomorrow and get started on that.

Hello @agentf !!

Your results look very good! Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ˜
With the data you have, have you thought about scaling this campaign with other traffic sources?๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ•

I do have back button and push subs scripts to improve my overall ROI of my efforts, basically I see those as 'extra' and not part of a campaign but as Tesco say 'every little helps

I'm a bit confused about this... could you give more details?

- Back button: I have read and replicated Nick's guide about the Back button, but I don't think it works for me... I understand that when I click on the back button in the browser, it should redirect to the "Back Button campaign", but all it does is go back to the previous page... Can you think what could be happening or if this is the correct functioning?

- Push Subs Scripts: I haven't found any information about this... what is it about? could you give more details about this?

Thank you very much in advance! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your results look very good! Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ˜
With the data you have, have you thought about scaling this campaign with other traffic sources?๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ•
Thanks and yes I have started to try other traffic sources, but not adding them to this FA as its based on the course :p

- Back button: I have read and replicated Nick's guide about the Back button, but I don't think it works for me... I understand that when I click on the back button in the browser, it should redirect to the "Back Button campaign", but all it does is go back to the previous page... Can you think what could be happening or if this is the correct functioning?

Sounds like you may have a JavaScript error on the page, use dev tools in your browser to check if there are any errors and fix, should work then.

- Push Subs Scripts: I haven't found any information about this... what is it about? could you give more details about this?
I use Monetizer and ProPush for push sub collection

Last edited:
Day Ten Results
Stats time and its another day dropping ROI and profits :(

But good news is I knocked up a quick reporting script which grabs data from Propeller and Binom and generates a table of info which saves me a load time, so at least there's that. Think tomorrow I'll need to start launching some more campaigns to try keep up with all the afflift members running follow alongs lol

My new report script output, still a work in progress but really happy with the results so far, just run one script and this table is generated, happy days. Click loss is about the same but profit has dropped quite a bit and I guess that is due to the competition at the moment.

Landers are looking good still, really need to add the new ones into the running campaigns though

Offers still rocking but just not as well as last week

So overall my campaigns are starting to slide profit wise but I have been working on my report script and general processes which will hopefully help me maintain healthy campaigns and cut crap ones going forward.

No Assassins Creed or sofa time today which I missed but do feel like I have achieved something so happy with that, until tomorrow peps.

Sounds like you may have a JavaScript error on the page, use dev tools in your browser to check if there are any errors and fix, should work then.
Apparently, in google chrome the BackButton only works when you interact with the page first (by clicking somewhere on the page and then pulling back). In Safari it works every time! I've tested it with a campaign and I've already seen its potential! :p

I use Monetizer and ProPush for push sub collection
I will look into it further!
Thank you!

Day Ten Results
Stats time and its another day dropping ROI and profits :(

But good news is I knocked up a quick reporting script which grabs data from Propeller and Binom and generates a table of info which saves me a load time, so at least there's that. Think tomorrow I'll need to start launching some more campaigns to try keep up with all the afflift members running follow alongs lol

View attachment 21414

View attachment 21415

My new report script output, still a work in progress but really happy with the results so far, just run one script and this table is generated, happy days. Click loss is about the same but profit has dropped quite a bit and I guess that is due to the competition at the moment.

View attachment 21416

Landers are looking good still, really need to add the new ones into the running campaigns though

View attachment 21417

Offers still rocking but just not as well as last week

View attachment 21418

So overall my campaigns are starting to slide profit wise but I have been working on my report script and general processes which will hopefully help me maintain healthy campaigns and cut crap ones going forward.

No Assassins Creed or sofa time today which I missed but do feel like I have achieved something so happy with that, until tomorrow peps.

Seeing nice revenue from ProPush too? :)

Day Eleven Results
Things are up slightly today but I haven't had much time on the computer today, probably won't get much time over the weekend either but hopefully everything thing will stay on course until Sunday evening when I can get some more time.

My new reporting script is so cool, saves me loads time cutting and pasting love it, I'm going to see what else I can start automating, think i might be on a roll......

No real change with the landers

Or the offers

This has got to be my lonest ever FA and I'm super stoked it's doing so well, hope it keeps this up :p
Hope you're finding it as fun as me as well though, I will be busy over the weekend with the kids but will try my best to get a daily update in but might not get a chance tomorrow

Day Twelve Results
Not looked to hard at the stats today spent most of the day down the vets but looking a little up from the day before, will look properly tomorrow evening.

Oh I did pause one campaign this morning actually v6, wasn't performing well so stopped it.

Landers

Offers

Glad today is over, hopefully tomorrow will be less stressful and expensive!!

Now I just realize your CPM is so damn high :D

I think when you target multiple GEOs in 1 campaign it should have so much traffic which it's pretty hard (for me) to handle. How could you do that? :p

Now I just realize your CPM is so damn high :D

I think when you target multiple GEOs in 1 campaign it should have so much traffic which it's pretty hard (for me) to handle. How could you do that? :p

I don't know really guess I have been lucky but I did go through a painful stage early on where i'd pick geo's, offers or direct link where i would just suck!

Also, I should point out it is multiple campaigns (1 for each geo) using same landers and targeting the same offer.

No update yesterday I was busy with the family and then the gin so suffering today!! lol

Day Fourteen Results
Intended to do some research into my campaigns and look to optimise, maybe even launch a few more but I did bugger all, at least the campaigns seemed to pick back up though.

Click loss still seems high but the campaigns are still earning, would be nice to get that down but not not overly bothered to be perfectly honest as I'm quite lazy really.

Landers still going strong, although I really need to sort out LP4-LP6, I will do that today, honest.....

Offers still flying too

All in all Sunday was a good day all round campaign wise with profits up and hit my first $30 day with my ProPush which was a bonus :cool:

If you're not using a landing page with push subs you are missing out on all this extra cash, so sign up today!
You can use my referral link and show me the love if you like https://propush.me/?ref_id=eLoS :p

Last edited:
I just realised I missed Saturday's update, so my previous update was actually day fourteen not thirteen which I have now updated, that'll teach me to miss days and get everything all messed up!!!

Any hoot here is Saturdays stats the real Day Thirteen

Saturday's Stats from Binom

Saturday's Stats from PropellerAds

Despite my mix up Saturday was another pretty good day

Landers and offers were solid

Well now I'm back up to date sorry about the mix up folks hope didn't confuse anyone lol