Survey Pops Follow Along Contest - $1,000 in Prizes!

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
This month, we'll be holding a new follow along contest featuring $1000 in prizes that will be split among all participants! πŸŽ‰

To participate in this contest, simply create a follow along thread for the campaign you setup while going through our new Survey Pops course.

The contest ends October 31st and every qualifying participant will get a part of the $1000 prize pool.

βœ… To qualify, simply follow these instructions:
  1. Create a follow along thread telling us you are participating in this contest and go through the course material.
  2. Update your thread at least 5 times as you go through the course and run your campaign.
  3. Spend at least $50 on your follow along campaign or campaigns (you can run multiple versions of the campaign in the same thread).
  4. That's it!
The course uses BeMob, PropellerAds, and Zeydoo. You can use whatever tracking tool you want and you're welcome to test other traffic sources, but you should use the Zeydoo survey offers since they're a very important part of the course :)

πŸ’° Double the prizes?!?!?!?
I want each participant to get at least $50 so they can potentially be breakeven on their campaign without getting a single conversion (which won't happen because the course is awesome) so if we have over 20 participants, I will double the prize money to $2000! πŸ˜ƒπŸš€

All prize money will paid out on November 1st via PayPal.

Let's make some money! πŸ€‘

πŸ’ͺ Current Participants
Here is a list of all the follow alongs for the contest πŸ‘‡

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
This is awesome :cool:

This is awesome :cool:

I'm excited about it too.

BTW, your awesome follow along was what made me think about doing this so you are automatically entered into the contest :D

It's a great one for anyone looking for inspiration for the contest!

It's a perfect opportunity to do my first Follow Along and learn from my mistakes! :p
I'll get right on it!!!!!
Thank's Luke! 🀝

That's great πŸ‘, unfortunately I started it earlier, was the first FA with this course, it's true that it's not that great 😞 .

That's great πŸ‘, unfortunately I started it earlier, was the first FA with this course, it's true that it's not that great 😞 .
Might be worth setting up a new follow along and testing new LPs and different survey offers. You can even try a different traffic source πŸ‘

This contest has got me back in the game. Look for my follow along. Hopefully, it won't be just break even. lol:ROFLMAO:

@Luke

Why not add a top 3 FA that people can vote with separate prizes.:cool:

Hahaha, I wanted to do my first FA going through the new intermediate POPS course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
And now this is gonna be a great opportunity to learn, work, get a constructive feedback, and have some fun at the same time!
Count me in @Luke!

Last edited:
This contest has got me back in the game. Look for my follow along. Hopefully, it won't be just break even. lol:ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, I wanted to do my first FA going through the new intermediate POPS course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
And now this is gonna be a great opportunity to learn, work, get a constructive feedback, and have some fun at the same time!
Count me in @Luke!
View attachment 21217

This contest is really starting to hot up, hoping more members jump onboard as its super easy to earn with @Nick's course, just look at my FA to see how well they perform

Glad to see so many members trying the course out and getting involved that's really cool.

I have been really happy with my FA so far, although the fact that everyone is now joining in means less traffic for me but hey it's good to see others get a bit of success as I know first hand how hard that can be!

Just please just don't big up @Nick too much though, he's head is big enough as it is...... :p