MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get started today!

Step 7 - Add our BeMob Postback to MOBIPIUM

RichAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Add our BeMob postback and tracking parameter to MOBIPIUM

We are going to add the postback from BeMob to our MOBIPIUM account so that whenever we get a conversion on MOBIPIUM, our BeMob account is notified of that conversion as well.

The postback link that we need is already setup within our BeMob account so setting this up is really easy.

First, go to the Pixel page on MOBIPIUM. There are 2 things we are going to update:

The first thing we are going to update is the actual postback URL (MOBIPIUM calls this the callback URL).

Your BeMob postpack for MOBIPIUM is already available in your Affiliate networks template for MOBIPIUM.

Go to Affiliate networks in BeMob and click on Mobipium and then the Edit button:

Click on the green Copy button next to Postback URL:

I’ve also highlighted the query string parameter in this screenshot, but you can ignore that for a minute.

Go back to MOBIPIUM and paste your Postback URL into the Callback URL box. Click the UPDATE button next to the box to update your postback/callback URL in MOBIPIUM.

The box below the one you just updated is for your unique tracking parameter. This is the highlighted box I showed in my screenshot above. By default, BeMob is going to pass the click ID automatically for us in our offer URLs with cid. So, we need to add cid to the unique tracking parameter box in MOBIPIUM.

Click UPDATE next to the box you just added cid to and your MOBIPIUM account is now all setup to notify your BeMob whenever you get a conversion!

We’ll be testing this very soon with hopefully many conversions :)

Now, the fun really begins. Let’s create our first campaign!

NEXT: Step 8 - Creating Your PopAds Campaign

Last edited:
Vortex
Fantastic. The first 7 step done. I have to wait until PopAds is accepting my payment before continuing with step 8. The payment is suspended. Probably because the payment went for my UK PayPal account when I am in Norway.

Fantastic. The first 7 step done. I have to wait until PopAds is accepting my payment before continuing with step 8. The payment is suspended. Probably because the payment went for my UK PayPal account when I am in Norway.
Were you able to get it sorted?

Good Lord, why am I having issues with almost every step? Sighhhhhh :)

I click on Affiliate Networks tab but then I cannot click on the EDIT button, grey circle with slash, help please? Oh wait, forgot I am trying bemob support now

Last edited:
Ok I got the Callback URL Updated but I am confused about the cid field below it and these instrutions:

By default, BeMob is going to pass the click ID automatically for us in our offer URLs with cid. So, we need to add cid to the unique tracking parameter box in MOBIPIUM.

am I supposed to enter some info into that field please?

Ok I got the Callback URL Updated but I am confused about the cid field below it and these instrutions:

am I supposed to enter some info into that field please?
Yes, that is what I show and explain...

The box below the one you just updated is for your unique tracking parameter. This is the highlighted box I showed in my screenshot above. By default, BeMob is going to pass the click ID automatically for us in our offer URLs with cid. So, we need to add cid to the unique tracking parameter box in MOBIPIUM.

Click UPDATE next to the box you just added cid to and your MOBIPIUM account is now all setup to notify your BeMob whenever you get a conversion!

Yes, that is what I show and explain...
Please if i want to use my proper domain name how can i do that ? i mean for the smartlinks in monetizer for example it's required to have a domain name linked with them for Mobipuim i don't know if it's required or better use to add my domain name @Luke @MOBIPIUM

hi Luke can you please help me setup tracking link using bemob and monetizer smart link i didnt get to do it
You can setup a new thread for this in the Tracking section of the forum.

Please if i want to use my proper domain name how can i do that ? i mean for the smartlinks in monetizer for example it's required to have a domain name linked with them for Mobipuim i don't know if it's required or better use to add my domain name @Luke @MOBIPIUM
You do not need a custom domain on MOBIPIUM.