Join Adcash today and start earning big!

PropellerAds Follow Along Contest with HUGE Prizes Is Back ($13000) #PA24

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic
I believe our follow along list has been updated with everyone! Please PM me your email for PropellerAds and ProPush if you have not already :)

RichAds

https://afflift.com/f/threads/pa24-i’m-coming-back-and-step-in-to-a-new-level.13801/

Hello everyone!

The contest is heating up, and we now have more than 20 FAs! A huge thanks to everyone who's joined so far.

However, after reviewing the cases, we’ve had to disqualify a few participants due to rule violations. The disqualified participants are:
@ZackZhao
@1mkcool
@wsjc
@trogie

You’ll find more details in your respective threads. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in your thread or via AffLift private messages.

Let’s keep the momentum going, and good luck to the remaining participants!

Hello everyone!

The contest is heating up, and we now have more than 20 FAs! A huge thanks to everyone who's joined so far.

However, after reviewing the cases, we’ve had to disqualify a few participants due to rule violations. The disqualified participants are:
@ZackZhao
@1mkcool
@wsjc
@trogie

You’ll find more details in your respective threads. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in your thread or via AffLift private messages.

Please clarify the rules that I broke

Hello everyone!

@ZackZhao
@1mkcool
@wsjc
@trogie

So sad,

Waiting campaign moderation in site and result was disqualified in forum...

Its final result @Luke ?

No obligation ?

This is PropellerAds decision. I am not privy to the reasons.
Ok no problem for me.. if so... Because my participant was disqualified, so my FA will stop too..

Thanks luke for everything.

Ok no problem for me.. if so... Because my participant was disqualified, so my FA will stop too..

Thanks luke for everything.
Understandable 👍

Hello everyone!

@ZackZhao
@1mkcool
@wsjc
@trogie

Can we have more transparency to the reasons of disqualifications? I as a participant feel unsafe to see contestants being disqualified without proper reasoning stated.

Can we have more transparency to the reasons of disqualifications? I as a participant feel unsafe to see contestants being disqualified without proper reasoning stated.
Overall, there is no reason to feel unsafe if you are not breaking any terms.

PropellerAds does not gain anything by disqualifying members from participation. The prize pool remains the same (it has already been paid to affLIFT) and will be distributed as described in the contest details 👍