Skro
One single dashboard to manage all your ads. API Integrations for Meta, TikTok, Google, Taboola, Outbrain, Sedo, Tonic, System1, Bodis, Clickbank...

Step 14 - Success / Failure Stories

RichAds
OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic
Finished this. Didn't end up profitable. Excellent learning exercise though. I'm going to move on to the intermediate guide though because I have leftover money in propellerads from years ago
Sounds good!

Hey @Luke I'm going to run through this guide as a learning exercise, but I read on another thread that these offers don't really work well anymore. Is there any similar offers you'd recommend. Was thinking maybe the smart survey offers on Zeydoo, but I'm not sure if they're the same kind of offer.

Hey @Luke I'm going to run through this guide as a learning exercise, but I read on another thread that these offers don't really work well anymore. Is there any similar offers you'd recommend. Was thinking maybe the smart survey offers on Zeydoo, but I'm not sure if they're the same kind of offer.
They're a very similar type of offer and you could definitely try it. We actually use the smart surveys in our Intermediate course :)

My results after completing the guide. Breaking down my data showed some of my campaigns had potential so I kept optimizing. MOBIPIUMS Smart CPS is a pain and they make optimizing difficult but maybe my results can be replicated. I've been focusing on other PNSLs but I learned a lot from this guide.

Last edited:
My results after completing the guide. Breaking down my data showed some of my campaigns had potential so I kept optimizing. MOBIPIUMS Smart CPS is a pain and they make optimizing difficult but maybe my results can be replicated. I've been focusing on other PNSLs but I learned a lot from this guide.

View attachment 41880
Right on. That’s great. Yeah I don’t wanna skip the basic guide cause I feel there is stuff to be learned from it. It just sounded like the Offer was kinda dead πŸ’€ glad to see it’s not!

View attachment 41880
Happy to see this and glad you got it to work with MaxConv.

Right on. That’s great. Yeah I don’t wanna skip the basic guide cause I feel there is stuff to be learned from it. It just sounded like the Offer was kinda dead πŸ’€ glad to see it’s not!
You could try this same campaign with any low paying offer and it would probably work. The main reason I stick with the push sub smartlink is that it converts well so you get the data you need (although the payouts can suck).

Here are my campaign stats, I managed to bring the campaign from Red to Green.

I didn't break even but if I continued running the ad I would have broke even soon. I used the procedures as placed in this tutorial and am still in shock it worked as well as I could actually get the campiagn and tracking up.

Very Very Cool!

Hello.
Why does BeMob show that the cost of the campaign is $3.22 when I spent $5 in PopAds?
The second thing,
MOBIPIUM shows 2 times fewer clicks (4879) than BeMob (9898)?
It's likely due to clickloss. Here is a guide explaining why it happens:

You can manually update the cost in BeMob:

Hello,

Just to let you know, in case anyone does what I did, opting for PropellerAds, I block the campaign. Look at the email that I received.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I'm waiting for approval from Capitalist so that I can send money to PopAds. Those in a hurry eat raw, :cool:

Hello,

Just to let you know, in case anyone does what I did, opting for PropellerAds, I block the campaign. Look at the email that I received.

View attachment 47896

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I'm waiting for approval from Capitalist so that I can send money to PopAds. Those in a hurry eat raw, :cool:
PAs is strict and they’re ban-happy so be careful not to get your whole account banned.

It was likely the adult landing pages of Mobipiums smartlinks. They don’t allow adult offers. You can’t run those.

You’ll be good on PopAds

Hello,

View attachment 47896

You cannot promote push collection landing pages with PropellerAds pop traffic :)

I did something wrong with analytics, conversations were not tracked and I only paid 5$ for ads ;D
Oh well, I need to read more about tracking and hopefully fix this.

Hi!

I’m sharing my results for my campaign with MOBIPIUM + PopAds + BeMob.

It was a total failure… And I love it πŸ˜…

I learned a lot by doing this controlled exercise. I had already completed the exercise from the Beginners Course 2.0 before this one.

I would recommend any newbie like me to do both courses:

β€’PopAds: I solidified the concepts I learned in the Beginners Course 2.0 and learned new things. I had to solve problems I hadn’t anticipated, which helped me understand the platform better.

β€’BeMob: It gave me the opportunity to try a different tracker and notice the subtle and major differences between platforms. For now, I think I prefer BeMob over Skro… we’ll see later on.

β€’Tracking in general: I understood much better how tracking works on different platforms, what a postback is, and how tokens work.

β€’Next goal: Intermediate Course 2.0 πŸ’ͺ🏻 Keep learning and taking action!