Follow Along Propellerads + Golden Goose my first time follow along for Spooky

MGID

Hao

Super Contributor
Finally, I decided to start my first Follow Along with the help of Google Translate, and as a newbie, I would like to get any advice from you here

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source:propellerads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool:binom
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: sweep offer
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:2.4$
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I just want to learn how to run a campaign properly
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: English is not my native language, so I hope Google Translate can convey my meaning accurately

Golden Goose part:
As a newbie, I've been learning how to run mVAS offers and Golden Goose, being a mVAS affiliate network, is usually my first choice. I asked my am about the current sweep offers that are suitable for propellerads push. she recommended me an offer from UAE for iPhone 13.
1665233950142-png.31285

The eEPC initially looks high, and since this offer supports both WIFI and Etisalat, I checked the eEPC values under the WIFI and Etisalat categories separately
1665234132255-png.31286
wifi
1665234178752-png.31287
Etisalat

So I'm going to use Etisalat to run this campaign, does everyone think this is a good idea?

propellerads part:

1665234575617-png.31288

Only

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!