Networks to avoid killing your Cashflow as a beginner

Adsterra
AdsEmpire
DMS (formerly W4)

Minimum payout: $500
Frequency: Net15
Payment methods: Wire, Local Bank Transfer (for US only)

I own an OPM and we do not work with any of these networks - I would surely be happy to get our offers listed here for you all to test out! Question - do each of these networks have a specific niche they specialize in? I don't want to waste their AM's time if I don't have anything that would be a fit. Thank you so much! - Nicki
Most of these networks accept all types of offers. Probably worth reaching out. Especially since you have a spread of offers yourself :)

I am answering my own question (I just talked with an AM of MaxWeb) -> They don't have payoneer available anymore.
Thanks for digging into it. I've updated it in the list.

Hello @servandosilva,
MyLead is an affiliate network operating on the market since 2014 with over 150 thousand users. From the beginning, we support both experienced and novice ones. It’s true that the requirements you have mentioned can be a problem for many of them, so as we are open and prepared even for people without any specific skills, we have decided on the following criteria:

Minimum payout: $20
Frequency: on-demand, NET14 (most often paid out within 48 hours)
Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, Revolut, bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet, and standard bank transfer (soon: Yandex Money and Qiwi)

If we should add more information, let us know.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.
Hi.
At the moment I'm only adding networks to the list recommended by other affiliates or users that have received payments for them.

Can anybody vouch for MyLead in terms of payment methods/frequency?

Maxbounty
Minimum payout: $100
Frequency: Weekly
Payment methods: Wire and Payoneer if I’m not mistaken
Thanks. Added.

NutraCash
Minimum payout: $250
Frequency: Weekly
Payment methods: Wire(No fee), Check, ACH, Paypal.
Same as above. Has anybody here in the forum received payments from you who could share their experience?

DMS (formerly W4)

Minimum payout: $500
Frequency: Net15
Payment methods: Wire, Local Bank Transfer (for US only)
This network doesn't meet the requirements for this list.
Payout should be $250-300 max. $500 is pretty standard in most networks.

Adcombo

Minimum payout: $50
Frequency: on-demand
Payment methods: Payoneer, WebMoney, Paxum, Wire, Paypal, Epayservice, Capitalist
Added.

OasisAds

Minimum payout: $2000
Frequency: Net15, on-demand
Payment methods: Wire
This doesn't meet the requirements either.
Have you got payments from the 3 networks you mentioned above?

Most of these networks accept all types of offers. Probably worth reaching out. Especially since you have a spread of offers yourself :)
Ok great thanks Luke! I will do that for sure. I look forward to working with some new folks and I am always here if you want to ping me direct and ask any questions :) Happy holidays! - Nicki6

I'm going to include this in a mass message on Thursday because this thread is a must see for most people and hopefully it'll help build our list.

Golden Goose, Mobidea, and Monetizer are my favorites as far as being able to just request the money whenever.
Thank you Luke!

We do our best for the comfortable work of our affiliates.

I vouch for MyLead and NutraCash for being legit networks that send payouts. And I'm adding us, you can check us out around the affiliate marketing space, we've been around since 2013 and we always pay on time ;)

FrankTrax
Minimum payout: $50
Frequency: Weekly (Net-5)
Payment methods: Wire, PayPal, Skrill, Capitalist, QIWI, Webmoney, Yandex, Bitcoin
Thanks. Networks added.

Also keep in mind wire costs etc. since the more frequent the wiring the more often you're paying this and it can add up.

One option is to check which network supports online wallets like payoneer, paxum etc. as the transaction costs are typically lower and your threshold for payment also lower. Just make sure your traffic source allows deposit from these wallets too so you have a closed loop arrangement when it comes to deposit and withdrawal. Works best when you aren't yet profitable (because withdrawing from these wallets are expensive).

If there's interest I can write a short article on this topic since we looked into it a bit to figure out what worked best for us. Let me know.

Also keep in mind wire costs etc. since the more frequent the wiring the more often you're paying this and it can add up.
I recently got my bank to refund me all wire fees. It's embarrassing how excited I was πŸ˜†