FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! πŸš€

Follow Along My Zeropark Follow Along

Dolphin

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I started a little late with this and if I'm totally honest actually still working on the details but thought better get a post started to give me that virtual kick up the butt!

Campaign Details
🎯 Traffic Source: Zeropark
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Spy tool: Anstrex
βœ… Affiliate Network: I have almost been working 100% with Zeydoo lately so why change?
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: App Download to start may switch if results are poor
πŸ’° Offer Payout: TBC
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have my Follow Along Creed
πŸ” I am unsure about: The traffic from ZP, I haven't had much luck with it so far but then I've not used it as such as others so we shall see

I'm going to use a lander and collect push subs as well to hopefully help push this campaign into some form of greeny colour rather than nasty bright red.

Just need to finish off a couple of landers, choose a GEO and get this baby started.

200.gif

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!