• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • LeadBit is a leader in Nutra, Gambling, and Dating verticals. If you are looking for offers in thos verticals, you need to work with LeadBit!
    Join Leadbit Today!

Follow Along Zero to hero and back again my Leadbit Journey

agentf

Grand Guru
Community Leader
Thought I'd lead with a nice catchy title so at least something looks good in the post :ROFLMAO:

It's that time again so here I go again with a new Follow Along, I signed up to Leadbit a few weeks back and have been poking about their platform, so far it seems pretty good but their offers do seem geared up for social and search rather than push/pops that I'm used to.

I had a quick dabble with a couple of offers to make sure I knew how to setup a link properly etc., although they didn't do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!