If you want to work with one of the most well-liked affiliate companies in the industry, why not turn your attention to LeadBit? This global CPA network was established in 2014 and currently has offices in London and Ajman, UAE.
Although LeadBit has shared its successes with super affiliates in previous affiliate marketing conferences, that doesn’t mean they only want to work with pro affiliates. They are also newbie-friendly.
LeadBit Feature and Benefits
More than 90% of offers within LeadBit come from direct advertisers, so the payouts their affiliates receive are not watered-down. Aside from increased rates, affiliates who find winning offers can request higher caps. They also have Offers-on-Request.
Most offers here come in various conversion flows and from different verticals.
- Verticals: Nutra, Trials, Adult, Gambling & Betting, Sweeps, and Finance
- Conversion Flows: COD, CPI, 1Click Flow, Pin Submits
A good marketing funnel can help improve conversion rates, especially for offers that pay really well. LeadBit knows this pretty well, which is why they’ve created localized funnels that ease your audience into conversion.
Localized landing pages aren’t just translated; they are crafted to actually reflect the target audience’s demographics, mentioning the right locations, images that feature people from the same country, and more.
If in case the offer you want to promote does not have a localized version, you can use the Text Translation tool.
Affiliate Marketing Tools
LeadBit offers the following awesome tools which can be easily found in the dashboard, under the Tools tab.
- TDS (Traffic Delivery System) - this tool allows you to segment users based on their click information and delivers them to offers best suited to them.
- Text Translation - this is a free text translation service available to LeadBit’s approved affiliates.
- Domain Parking - to make sure that your ad source will accept your ad, you should use a domain name that has not been tainted with other affiliates’ rejections. This is where domain parking can come in handy.
- Sending Leads via API - this is best for affiliates who use their own landing pages to collect leads.
LeadBit uses multiple incentive programs to encourage affiliates to continue sending high-quality leads and conversions.
- Achievement - an affiliate receives an achievement for every 10 leads generated per day per vertical.
- Competition - for every lead generated from an exclusive offer, the affiliate receives 5 points. Total collected points can be exchanged for awesome items available in the LeadBit Store. Gift items that can be exchanged include mobile phones, laptops, watches, subscriptions, scooters, watches, and even cars!
LeadBit Payment Options
This CPA Network releases payments on a weekly basis, specifically during Thursdays. To get your payment, you must have earned at least $30, one of the lowest in the industry.
There are two status types for conversion payments: Balance and Available. Those under Balance are payments that are placed on hold. Those under Available can be withdrawn on the next payout schedule. The holding period depends on the offer, so the affiliate must carefully read the details of the offer to understand how long before the network releases the payment.
The payment options available in LeadBit are Paxum, PayPal, WebMoney, and wire transfer.