Follow Along mVAS Back to Basics - PropellerAds vs Golden Goose

Adsterra

Jimmy

๐Ÿ‘ ILLUMINATUS ๐Ÿ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's been a long time since I've been running campaigns consistently and I haven't done a follow along for ages, but over the holidays I put a lot of thought into what I wanted to do in 2024 and realized that I wanted to get back into the game. So I've dusted off the cobwebs and just launched my first campaign for the year!

Here's a summary of the basics:

๐Ÿ”ง Tracking: @FunnelFlux
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic: @PropellerAds
๐Ÿ’‹ Offer: @MrGoose

๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I'm going back to basics with a traffic/offer combination that's brought me success in the past.

๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: How long it'll take me to find a few good offers and start seeing consistent profits.

At this stage, I've literally just launched a test campaign for a pretty random offer on the GG top offers list so that I can check whether I've set things up properly. It's been a while since I was cranking out campaigns and I've just gone back to using FunnelFlux Pro after using Binom for a long time, so I've had to set all my tracking up again from scratch. Plus, I've had to relaunch

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!