Monetizer Smartlink Algorithm Update

samueleto1

Grand Guru
Seems Monetizer has removed the option of optimizing their smartlink like before.
The option of whitelisting, blacklisting and redirect offers.

This smartlink option helped most publishers including me get started in CPA marketing..

Infact it was the one thing that made monetizer different and unique 😎

When I asked why this was their response

"We found out that blacklisting offers and especially Whitelisting offers for new links being created did not help publishers in their performance but rather harmed it. Our updated algorithm will make decisions based purely on performance to send less or more traffic to offers, depending on how much revenue potential they have for the publisher.

Therefore blacklisting or whitelisting offers is not needed and the traffic will be assigned to the right offers at best without any interference. If you wish to send to one specific offer only (and you should only do that if your promotion fits that one offer perfectly), you can still target this offer via the Smartlink Offers or run a Private Offer"

A test I made yesterday and today shows otherwise. (Facebook Traffic)

Traffic was being sent to an offer that wasn't converting repeatedly in my smartlink.

What's your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!