• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Peerclick has an amazing free plan with 100,000 events tracked free or you can get the exclusive affLIFT plan tracking a million clicks per month for $19!
    Try Peerclick with your next campaign

Maxing out Binom

doubledouble

Super Contributor
Hi Afflifters, I have a slightly wierd problem.
Those of you who have seen my posts know I use Voluum, but recently got a server with Binom on for offers in Asia that are high volume. Everything was going smoothly and I launched a nice shiney new campaign today, and another. The campaign flew, to the point they have maxed out my current server (8K clicks per min) - 11mil impressions, I spoke with Binom, they have said that their maximum is 10K clicks per min (14mil impressions).

What are peoples recommendations with massive campaigns? the offer payout

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!