JV Deal using WayPoint Software

Geozo

Epocks

Super Contributor
Hello my peeps! It is Christmas eve here in Aus and the festive season is in full swing. Merry Christmas to you all and I hope Santa gift's you all with green campaigns haha.

Leading up to Christmas I have managed to get a JV deal where a partner will work my leads and hopefully make some more cash together. They use WayPoint Software to do all sorts of things but the main thing is for me to push the leads to them. They have provided me with a PDF with an API keys, mapping fields and to be honest I'm not to sure where to even start haha. I have reached out to their team to help me set it up but haven't heard back just yet, so I thought maybe someone in here would be kind enough to pass on some knowledge or help me so I don't look like a complete noob in this deal haha.

It is probably quite simple but I am not the most tech savy person and a bit lost so if someone could shed some light on this issue for me that would be amazing.

Thanks
Epocks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!