Follow Along Intermediate Survey Pops Course & Insights from a Newbie (First Campaign)

1win

HorseMan

I'm completely new to Affiliate Marketing. This is my very first campaign, so I am sharing. 💸

🔍 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🛠️ Tracking Tool: BeMob
✅ Monetization Network: Zeydoo, ProPush
🎯 Targeted Countries: Tier 3 country

🚀 The Beginning (kind of long I know):

So here's the thing: I have worked on this campaign for the last four weeks. Yes, four weeks! Remember, this is my very FIRST campaign.

I joined Afflift in June/August, then proceeded to read, study, and, most importantly (or annoyingly), ask questions. Lots of questions! In fact, I asked so many questions that Afflift gave me a trophy!

screenshot-2023-12-25-at-1-15-19%E2%80%AFpm-png.47048

Starting as a newbie has a huge learning curve. With this campaign, I tried using Purelander and then @LanderLab. Both would not work with @ProPush, and I spent over two weeks working with both platforms to try to help me. Originally, I made ten landers (five dark and five light), but I probably relaunched each at least ten times with the divine intention of making this one script work!

It's not that ProPush is the dealbreaker; my theory is that if this script does not work with page builders, other scripts will not. Since I decided to do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!