• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

If you need Affiliate Manager for Balkan area

nonguruguy

Super Contributor
Hi there,

in case you need an affiliate manager for Balkan area ( Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Slovenia) and you are in COD - Cash On Delivery business model, like AdCombo, KMA biz, LeadBit etc... I can be your manager - i.e. work with Affiliates and your local Advertisers.

I have lot's of experience in many networks and not only Balkan market

I'm in this since 2015. as some of these old screenshot show (that's what I was making as an affiliate back when )

screenshot-from-2023-02-16-14-27-16-png.35636

screenshot-from-2023-02-16-14-29-37-png.35637

leadbit-jpg.35638

I speak English both read and write, I can read and understand Russian as well. I can support your affiliates here in Balkan Area almost 24/7 on their local language, I can create helpful Blogs with tutorials, maintain social networks like FB / Insta / TikTok, answer emails, hold webinars, represent your company on the local / regional eComm conferences on a professional way etc..

If your CPA Network is already present here OR plan to step up into COD on Balkan Area and need someone to be your aff manager, or similar position, feel free to contact me. I know the industry and I believe I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!