Guide How to rip any mobile landing page?

RollerAds

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
we have many guides for ripping landing pages while you are working on your ordinary web browser, using the Webscrapebook extension for Chrome.

here is a detailed guide by the @spypush team for Webscrapebook extension using " with normal Chrome browser"

when manually spying on some mobile offers/ or even checking live links for mobile offers from spy tools, "from desktop" most of the time I get redirected to other landing pages, I need to check it from an emulator or real device to check the real landing page, some times I need more advanced setup to check it using VPN. or proxies

Sometimes URLscan.io saves my time and gets me the real mobile landing page directly "as I already did here"

with changing user agent and HTTP referer . but it's very limited to certain geos and not every time it can get the right landing page correctly.

also, a lot of them are saved on Adplexity's huge database,, :) and I have found many of them with the help of adplexity mobile

if i didn't find my desired landing page directly using these methods, I had to rip it myself.

recently @noisyboy

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!