• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Have you tried Tiktok Creativity Program and Tiktok affiliates for Tiktok store?

1win

addy112

Grand Guru
Hi everyone
I haven't posted anything on the forum for a long time, so I'm returning with a curiosity I've had for about a month.
I don't know if it's just me because I follow content like this, but looks like it's a general hot trend in the 'make money online' niche in 2024, I see more and more promoted Tiktok Creativity Program and Tiktok affiliates for products from the Tiktok store. What surprises me is that I have not seen any discussion on the forum related to these methods. Has no one tried? I made a poll to simplify it and get an idea because I was thinking of trying because it does not involve large financial resources, just a little more time.
Thank you and I hope it's not a too stupid question or if there is a thread related to this aspect and I missed it, I appreciate a link.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!