Galaksion Follow Along Contest - Vote For Your Favorite

RollerAds

Which follow along from the contest is your favorite?

• sprintrade

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • jaswinder

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Neil

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • moreleads

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • noisyboy

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • dood

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Nick

• Martillo

• Akahma

• BobZhang

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • sprout77

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Our Galaksion Contest has ended and it's time to find our winners!

๐Ÿ’ฐ The prizes are:​

1st - $1,000
2nd - $600
3rd - $400

We had 11 follow alongs complete all the steps to qualify meaning each member who does not win one of the prizes above will receive $250 ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Voting ends 1 week after this poll is created. Each member of affLIFT can vote 1 time so please vote for your favorite and take your choice seriously.

โš ๏ธ Members are discouraged from incentivizing other members to vote for them. You are welcome to ask people who enjoyed your follow along to vote for you but please do not try offering an incentive to vote for you!

The winners and all participants will receive their prize money within a day or two of the poll closing :)

Good luck!

Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs in the order they were posted:

@sprintrade

@jaswinder

@Neil

@moreleads

@noisyboy

@dood

@Nick

@Martillo

@Akahma

@BobZhang

@sprout77

Thanks again to @Galaksion for being an awesome Partner here on affLIFT and sponsoring our contest ๐Ÿ‘

RollerAds
I believe there might have been a mistake, can you please let me know what requirements are missing?

I believe there might have been a mistake, can you please let me know what requirements are missing?

View attachment 41319
We had you down for 4 updates and not at the $100 spent. It looks like as of your update today, you are over over the $100 spent and 5 updates, but you needed to get that update done before the poll was created.

Whoo hoo coming in with a late charge :p

Voted ,good luck to all ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

There are a few hours left to vote!

Congratulations to our big winners! ๐ŸŽ‰

1st - $1,000 - @moreleads
2nd - $600 - @dood
3rd - $400 - @noisyboy

Everyone else who participated will receive $250. I'll be messaging you all so you can collect your prize ASAP ๐Ÿ˜€

Congratulations to all of you, you're all winners with the $250 nice work :cool: