Funding and withdrawing from accounts

RollerAds

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
How do people fund their traffic accounts? And withdraw from affiliate networks?

I was using PayPal exclusively for funding and withdrawing (where possible) but more recently I have opened a TransferWise account which allows me to have an actual bank account number in USD and EUR so I can used wire transfer and save a bunch on fees. It also allows me to hold currencies without having a bank account, all of which I can spend via a Mastercard debit card.

It's also saving me quite a bit in currency exchange fees transferring from GBP to USD, so was looking to start using it to add funds to my PPV accounts.

However, I did notice this morning that Properllads charge 4% to add funds by card (not picking on them just looking to fund this morning!) so now wondering is there a better way out there?

I know PayPal is kind of universal but when you start to bring in currency exchange you really do start to lose out as their rates really suck!

What does everyone else use?

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!