• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Guide First Impression of Traffic Nomads

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
When my friends at MOBIPIUM (@MOBIPIUM) reached out to me last year that they were launching an ad network, I was immediately interested. MOBIPIUM is a great affiliate network (which is why I used them in the Pops Guide) and they have a great team. So, I figured their ad network would be pretty awesome too.

This is my "first impression" thread of them (I've done a few of these now for other traffic sources I've tested), but I have run a few campaigns previously on Traffic Nomads (@TrafficNomads).

I have run push notifications, but there are a few different ad formats available with a lot of traffic :)

Of course, before you can run any traffic, you'll need to deposit some funds ;)

I was really happy when they added PayPal, but you can also deposit with: wire transfer, credit card, Capitalist, and Paxum. The minimum deposit is $50.

The platform is great. It's very easy to use and the traffic performs pretty well:

Their traffic is broken up into Sources and Zones. The reports are easy to use and fast:

If you're running push or pops, I definitely recommend you check out Traffic Nomads. I need to spend a little more money testing more campaigns to get a better feel for the traffic overall, but I have been happy with what they have so far and I like the platform (which is something I find important).

Are you using Traffic Nomads? I'd be interested to hear what you think ๐Ÿ‘

Here are a few threads you also might want to check out:

Edu-Money