Finally, the first month ended in profit - don't expect to see big numbers in this thread 🤑🥳

1win

addy112

Grand Guru
Hi
It finally happened 🥳
propeller-jan-green-png.24012

After about 6 months of consecutive campaigns with PropellerAds and spending about $ 800-1000 a month, I finally managed to have a full month in profit.
The profit is not high, and if we put the 3% commission for the deposit it is not high at all, but the fact that after 6 months in which I had between -40% and -20% I managed to finish a month without seeing red in the end it is a great result for me and I hope it will motivate those who have not yet managed to have a whole profitable month.
During this month I had 40 active campaigns, 90% of the campaigns are pop ads, 70% of them are based on Nick's intermediate course (99.99% copy paste Nick's steps from the course, thanks @Nick for the course) and I invested about 4-5 hours a week.
To this profit are added the gains from ProPush and Monetizer.
ProPush:
propush-jan-png.24013

Monetizer:
monetizer-jan-png.24014

I hope that this post will motivate other beginners like me, even if the amounts are not commensurate with the dreams of many who are

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!