Follow Along EvaDav Push CPA + PopAds

CrakRevenue
Just got another payment from EvaDva. Loving the weekly payments. Ran a few bigger tests last week using Landingtrack + PopAds + EvaDav Push and it's been interesting. Lot of potential I think with their adult landers.

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Just got another payment from EvaDva. Loving the weekly payments. Ran a few bigger tests last week using Landingtrack + PopAds + EvaDav Push and it's been interesting. Lot of potential I think with their adult landers.
The adult landers CR is huuuuuge!

A really nice case study.
No, with CPA, you are only paid once. However, EvaDav does have a revshare option where you are paid a share of all the revenue generated by your subscriptions. I will likely split test this as well.
I think if you wanna test CPA is a good option to go with, then when you see some potential you can split test revshare vs CPA :).

The adult landers CR is huuuuuge!
๐Ÿ˜† it's insane:

@Luke , do you use 'pop in page' as the type of your widget on evadav?
No, you can find the Widget setup I use here:

Earlier today, I setup the campaign specifically to try to scale Italy. I increased my bid from the default $0.30 CPM to $0.40 and check out the increase in traffic:

Main campaign with the $0.30 CPM ($0.0003 CPV):

View attachment 8687

IT campaign for scaling with the same targeting but a $0.40 CPM:

View attachment 8688

The campaign at $0.40 CPM is getting more than twice the traffic :D

Hi Luke, I just joined the forum. I've been reading through these threads, they are so informative.

One question about increasing the bid.

When increasing the bid from let's say $.30 to $.40, do you end up paying $.40 CPM for the website IDs that you were already getting good traffic from?

If so, isn't it a good idea to create a new campaign with a higher bid excluding the website IDs of the main campaign that was generating decent volume? I think it would help to save some money, isn't it?

Thank you!

When increasing the bid from let's say $.30 to $.40, do you end up paying $.40 CPM for the website IDs that you were already getting good traffic from?
Potentially, but PopAds uses a SmartBid and this is how they describe how it works:

Smart Bid system helps you to reach more traffic within the same Max Bid by realtime monitoring of bidding market and your bidding position and adjusting bidding parameters for each auction.

It is based on Legacy Bid system and that is how your campaign will start. Once it starts getting traffic, Smart Bid will monitor your campaign average CPM bid and compare it with your Max Bid. If on average you are spending less than your Max Bid per impression, Smart Bid will start increasing Max Bid for part of auctions to win traffic you would have not won with Legacy Bidding.

Let's take the example from Legacy Bid - you are bidding 0.005 and you are spending 0.0033 on average which brings you 100k impressions per day (sample value).

Smart Bid will notice it and might for example increase your max bid to 0.007 for 50% of auctions delivering you another 100k impressions per day. Still, your average CPM rate will stay below or around $5.00 CPM.

The Smart Bid system is far more advanced then that. It monitors your campaign continuously and increases the Max Bid boosting little by little to ensure that you get maximal traffic within your Max Bid setting.

To work, Smart Bidding needs to have certain level of traffic speed first to correctly analyze data. If the campaign is winning less than 30 auctions in five minutes, it will not be able to work. It will also need some time to correctly adjust parameters - the faster your campaign is getting traffic, the faster and more accurately Smart Bid system can adjust bidding parameters.

I always just try to compare my EPV to my CPV. I may be overbidding a bit, but if I am profitable, I want as much of the traffic as possible as my goal ROI :)

Earlier today, I decided to do another test of the MOBIPIUM + PopAds campaign that I used in my course. I decided to include a push CPA link from EvaDav simply because I've used them in the past and wanted to see how it would perform.

So, I setup the 5 push smartlink offers from MOBIPIUM and just 1 from EvaDav. The results were a nice surprise:

View attachment 8592

The highlighted offer above is the 1 from EvaDav. The others are from MOBIPIUM.

So, I am going to do some more testing of this. There may be some GEOs with potential here. I will split test more offers with the GEOs that are converting best.

I am going to do another test with 5 LPs from EvaDav push with another $5 spend. Once that is spent, I will continue my optimizations and outline them in this thread. Maybe we can find some green ๐Ÿš€
Hi, I went through the templates and found some of the templates are quite nude... Are you using mainstream traffic to these landing pages or you also included the adult traffic?

Thank you for this excellent thread
David

Hi, Luke.
Yesterday I ran a campaign with EVADAV + Bemod + PopAds
When I went to analyze the data, there was nothing in Bemod.

Then I noticed it that I didn't fill out the Postback link.

Is that right?

Right! Copy the postback url that you get from your BeMob tracker and put it in the postback link textbox of EvaDav - After saving, you get also the right modified offer url by pressing the green get url button :)

Last edited:
Your offer link in kintura should be something like this : i highlighted the token to be changed.

https://zzzh=waWQiOjEwMzE2NjAsInNpZCI6MTA0MzM0Niwid2lkIjo3OTczMSwic3JjIjoyfQ==eyJ&click_id={cid}&cpa_cost={cpa_cost}&si1=&si2=

Your postback should be like this:
Paste it to Evadav widget screen.
https://kintura.io/conversion?cid={click_id}&payout={cpa_cost}&txid=OPTIONAL&status=OPTIONAL

I am writing this on my mobile. Please double check if it is correct.

in template it should be like this

and post back setting as @makifkaban said ***.kintura.io/conversion?cid={click_id}&payout={cpa_cost}&txid=OPTIONAL&status=OPTIONAL