Follow Along EvaDav Push CPA + PopAds

kaminari
So, I decided to optimize the two campaigns with the most traffic by WebsiteID. I also decided to do this automatically with PopAds.

Here's how you do it:

Go to your Campaigns. Click on Quick Report by Website ID

This will generate your Website ID Report for the campaign using the data from the current month.

Click on Impressions twice to sort the report by total impressions per Website ID. You can see the IDs, the conversions, ROI, and the rest of the data.

IMPORTANT: This will only work if your tracker is setup to automatically postback conversions to PopAds. BeMob does this by default and it will work with any tracker.

I decided to only include WebsiteIDs with an ROI of at least 10%. So, you click the Select ROI at least... button and type in 10.

PopAds does it's magic and converts your campaign into a Whitelist campaign where you are only getting traffic from the WebsiteIDs you had 10% ROI with so far. You can double check that this is setup correct by going to your campaign settings and looking at Website Targeting.

I will report what the profit/ROI looks like on this later once it's run a little longer :)

CrakRevenue
Looking forward to your test results. I launched the Italian test the day before yesterday, but faced too little traffic (my maximum bid was 0.003), and only collected 20 subscribers.

Here are the stats for yesterday for the IT campaign:

I have updated the campaign so the top 3 performing offers are now the only ones rotating and we'll see what it looks like after today. I removed the IT_POPS_BEMOB_TEST I ran yesterday as well.

@BeMob, if I hadn't already started using you for this campaign then I would have switched to another tracker simply because I hate having to change the columns in my reports every single time I run a report.

I just can't believe they haven't fixed that yet. That is THE ONLY reason why I'm still using the old design.

I did not make anymore changes to my campaign over the weekend after my last update and just let the campaign run to collect more data.

Good news!

View attachment 8655

Yesterday looked good. I will be going through the data today and will start work on scaling this :D
Looks like the campaign was profitable yesterday. But, overall, it could still be unprofitable so far?

Earlier today, I setup the campaign specifically to try to scale Italy. I increased my bid from the default $0.30 CPM to $0.40 and check out the increase in traffic:

Main campaign with the $0.30 CPM ($0.0003 CPV):

View attachment 8687

IT campaign for scaling with the same targeting but a $0.40 CPM:

View attachment 8688

The campaign at $0.40 CPM is getting more than twice the traffic :D
Is the main campaign targeting about 9 geos? If so, IT alone is getting twice the traffic of the combined geos in the main campaign, just by increasing the budget 0.10 CPM?

Alright, so let's take a look at how this mess of a campaign is going :D

These are the stats for Italy. You can see, this week the results have been meh. The 12th wasn't bad, but since specifically running a whitelist campaign (removing WebsiteIDs with less than 10% ROI), the traffic has gone down and I'm not sure it's even worth messing with anymore. You are welcome to try stealing this campaign though :)

These are the results for the main campaign. It's ROI positive, but traffic has slowed down quite a bit. These are the countries it's still getting traffic on:

Overall, this campaign would likely do much better with some more automated optimization. Maybe I'll set it up on TheOptimizer and play around with it some more :)

To be honest, it's not worth my time to even change the BeMob columns every single time I run a report for this campaign, much less try to manually optimize it πŸ˜†

To be honest, it's not worth my time to even change the BeMob columns every single time I run a report for this campaign, much less try to manually optimize it πŸ˜†
@Luke, I am not having this issue. My BeMob columns seem be staying where I assigned them. Looks like they may have upgraded it.

Traffic on these campaigns (main + 2 optimized) really slowed down yesterday despite me getting more of the traffic with a higher bid. I suppose I have quite a few competitors right now because of this thread, but that's okay :)

View attachment 8700

I bumped my bid up to $0.50 CPM on PopAds for Italy. You can see my EPV is $0.0006 ($0.60CPM) so this is pretty aggressive, but I'm more interested in how it's going to impact the amount of traffic I get than my actual ROI.

I also bumped my bid on my main campaign where I am targeting quite a few GEOs to $0.0004.

and it looks like EvaDav is going to pay me next week. Love weekly payment schedules @Evadav :D

View attachment 8701

(Payouts are made every Monday, as soon as you reach $25 on your balance.)

I have just been testing push sub cpa on evadav for a couple of days, and by checking with acct mgr it seems that there is a 7days hold period for all transactions on cpa leads, so basically the payment term is net7 instead of net0, unless you have a shorter hold period?

I have just been testing push sub cpa on evadav for a couple of days, and by checking with acct mgr it seems that there is a 7days hold period for all transactions on cpa leads, so basically the payment term is net7 instead of net0, unless you have a shorter hold period?
No, the hold seems to be the same. Pretty good payment terms though. Received my payment this morning :)

That's right. The payment is still very fast and the threshold is only $25 so not bad for starters.

That's right. The payment is still very fast and the threshold is only $25 so not bad for starters.

Ya, net7 and $25 threshold is pretty good already.

I just don't feel too comfortable of having my money in someone else pocket nowadays, especially in aff marketing, anything can happen. πŸ˜…

Also, when there is a opportunity to scale things faster and bigger, every cent is important to push the volume up.

I still prefer to work with monetizer just because of the net0, but unfortunately I have yet to crack the push sub secret using their smarlinks.

I had one of my account reps at EvaDav reach out this morning asking for more traffic so I'm assuming my push subscribers must be backing out well for them on this campaign since it's the only one I was running with them :D

I am going to get this campaign going again and also duplicate it to run through Landingtrack πŸ‘

I had one of my account reps at EvaDav reach out this morning asking for more traffic so I'm assuming my push subscribers must be backing out well for them on this campaign since it's the only one I was running with them :D

I am going to get this campaign going again and also duplicate it to run through Landingtrack πŸ‘
Same here :)
I was expecting to hear something about the payouts but instead, they just asked for more volume and gave me a few recommendations!