I will start to focus on one campaign which is "Indonesia - PopAds - Android_Chrome_ID_WebsiteID" and stop running the "Indonesia - PopAds - test" campaign.
Here's the result for this day.
Here's the targeting for this campaign:
Categories: All non adult
OS: All Android
Browser: Chrome 47-85(remove 47, 49, 50, 51, 57, 66)
Device Targeting: Smartphone
Connection Speeds: Unknown, Dialup, Cable/DSL, Cellular/Carrier
WebsiteIDs with positive ROI in the last 30 days.
I decided to switch to whitelist campaign again because Blacklist campaign isn't getting better.
I'm about to throw the towel for this campaign because I can't make it profitable consistently. The payout is very low which is $0.0043 per conversion and my affiliate manager is not giving me a payout increase at all.
Majority of conversions comes from 1 specific websiteID which is still in negative profit. If I will remove that specific websiteID, the volume becomes very low but it will be profitable. I think it will make me $0.05-$0.10 per day which is very little.
I was thinking to do a rev share payout option for this push subscriber offer because I got a decent amount of conversions. 24,873 conversions with $120 spent with $117.31 spent. It is like @Luke's journey to 100,000 subscribers in Egypt.