• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along cyrus791's Journey Using Bemob + Mobipium + Popads + Luke's Pops Guide + Evadav

CrakRevenue
OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
**July 29**
I will start to focus on one campaign which is "Indonesia - PopAds - Android_Chrome_ID_WebsiteID" and stop running the "Indonesia - PopAds - test" campaign.
Here's the result for this day.

Here's the targeting for this campaign:
Bid: 0.0001811
Categories: All non adult
Language: Indonesian
Browser: Chrome 47-85(remove 47, 49, 50, 51, 57, 66)
Device Targeting: Smartphone
Connection Speeds: Unknown, Dialup, Cable/DSL, Cellular/Carrier
WebsiteIDs with positive ROI in the last 30 days.

Screen Resolution:
Include
800x600
1024x600
1024x768
1366x768
1280x1024

Remove
Android 8.0
Android 4.2.2
Android 4.2.1
Android 7.1
Android 9.1

ISP:
Remove
FirstMedia
Pt. Smartfren Telecom
PT. XL Axiata Tbk
Media Antar Nusa PT.
PT Jembatan Citra Nusantara

The volume goes down to 1800+ conversion to 500+

**July 30**

I didn't touch this campaign from July 29th. It is the same targeting.

My data is mess. It's all mixed up like different bids, different offers, different websiteIDs each day or every 2 or every 3 days and more.

Last edited:
My data is mess. It's all mixed up like different bids, different offers, different websiteIDs each day or every 2 or every 3 days and more.
It's easy for this to happen. You may want to keep a Google Doc as kind of a changelog for your campaign πŸ‘

**July 31**
As of this day, the results are getting worst:

This is a blacklist campaign that I just created. The volume is high but the ROI is not getting better. The conversions is down from 3%+ to 2.55%.

I asked my affiliate manager for a payout bump but she refused to give me some increase of payout. Because they are not getting much from Indonesia geo.

I decided to switch to whitelist campaign again because Blacklist campaign isn't getting better.

**August 1**

**August 2**

**August 3**

I'm about to throw the towel for this campaign because I can't make it profitable consistently. The payout is very low which is $0.0043 per conversion and my affiliate manager is not giving me a payout increase at all. :(

Majority of conversions comes from 1 specific websiteID which is still in negative profit. If I will remove that specific websiteID, the volume becomes very low but it will be profitable. I think it will make me $0.05-$0.10 per day which is very little.

You should consider testing some of the smartlink offers from Monetizer with the websites you have converting. Right now, I am seeing some offers on Monetizer with pretty good eCPMs :)

I was thinking to do a rev share payout option for this push subscriber offer because I got a decent amount of conversions. 24,873 conversions with $120 spent with $117.31 spent. It is like @Luke's journey to 100,000 subscribers in Egypt.

**August 4-15**
Here's my results after cutting websiteID's with negative ROI.

Volume has gone down. I manage to get it profitable for pennies. :)

Volume has gone down. I manage to get it profitable for pennies. :)
Seriously, I wouldn't worry about the profits because BOOM, you're green man! That's no small feat and means you're really getting the hang of this optimization business.