• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Check out the new and improved version of the CPV Lab tracker, CPV Lab Pro, and get a discount with the promo code: AFFLIFT2020
    Get Your CPV Lab Pro Discount!

Click Loss - CPVlab VS Bemob

bigdaddy

So I took a closer look at my numbers for the last 3 days and since I tested both CPVLAB (self hosted) and now also use BeMob (cloud hosted) here's what I found: I tested a total of 3 links. 2 with CPVlab and 1 with Bemob Link 1 - CPV lab Traffic source clicks: 1530 CPVlab clicks: 1068 Click through vs lost: 69% / 31% Link 2 - CPVlab Traffic source clicks: 1691 CPVlab clicks: 1206 Click through vs lost: 71%...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now