• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Guide ChatGPT + Exoclick Push API + Python Automation = πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°(with code)

1win

theboss

Grand Guru
Summary: Python script to automatically generate text and image, save it to an active push campaign on Exoclick

What you need:
  • OpenAI GPT API credentials
  • Exoclick account with API access
  • Python skills
  • Bigger garage to park your new Lambo
Those of you who have chatted with me at shows know that I'm obsessed with AI and automation. Both of these skillsets have served me well in affiliate marketing. Today I will share with you a python script that I use to automatically generate new creative images and text for a 192x192 push format on Exoclick. You can easily modify the final step and apply this to other networks. I will be discussing each of the functions in the script in the text, and the complete file will be attached. So let's get started.

Step 1 - generate the ad copy​

To ensure that we match our image to the text we are going to create a structure of instructions. Since we want variation in the responses, our script will randomly pick one of these combinations of text and image to send to the API. For the example we are using a dating offer that is

Attachments

• chatgpt_exoclick_push.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!