Interests-based targeting, direct traffic sources, over 73 billion impressions, mainstream and non-mainstream traffic - all this is about HilltopAds!

Action executed imperfectly - reminder to DO SOMETHING

Travis

Super Contributor
So I ran into Luke while getting coffee yesterday, and our conversation spurred the follow up exchange we had over text. I thought it might be motivating or helpful to others so I'm sharing it here on affLIFT.

Travis: Good to see you this morning bro!
I feel like I should post on affLIFT lmao thinking about our conversation I am barely adequate at many components of marketing/business and I’m likely to do 100k plus with side projects this year. People shouldn’t let the fact they’re not experts in everything stop them from starting that project they want to do.

Action executed imperfectly is better than inaction waiting on perfection

(my attempt to quantify my skills lol)
Social media audience building skills/knowledge 6/10
Social media engagement skills/knowledge 7/10
graphic design skills/knowledge 5/10
Video editing/creation skills/knowledge 4/10
HTML skills/knowledge 4/10
Email list building skills/knowledge 2/10
Domain selection & acquisition skills/knowledge 7/10
Branding skills/knowledge 7/10
Merch creation and selling skills/knowledge 5/10
Business development / negotiation/ contracting 9/10
Business planning projections goal tracking 8/10

And as my side venture makes more and more money I can always bring in contractors/partners that are better than me in areas I’m

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!