• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along πŸ’° Epic mVas Hustle: New Record πŸš€ #LetsCrushIt

RollerAds

L1Ght

Grand Guru
Finally, I've decided to create this FA. This one is different from any I've done before. This time, I aim to set a new record for myself, and I want to share this experience with you. Lately, I've spent a lot without delving into the details of my daily life. Why would you care? πŸ˜…

Let's focus on what's best: how to make money, right?

Whether you've never started working on mVas, or you're looking to improve your results, this FA will guide you. I haven't set a specific time for its end; it concludes when I achieve the goal I've set, regardless of the workload. Let's go!

200.gif

🎯 Traffic Source: Starting with PropellerAds and scaling to more sources like Evadav, Mondiad, Clickadu, Adsterra, Tacolo, Galaksion, Trafficnomads, and A£cash...
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom V1
βœ… Affiliate Network: Traffic Company, Monetizer, Mobidea, Golden Goose
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: 1-2 Click, Pin Submit, Click2Sms..
πŸ’° Offer Payout: 0.1$ - 4$
🧩Additional monetization: Propush, PopUnder+Backbutoun To Monetizer Smartlink
GEOs: Tier*2-3
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I've been running offers like this for some time and have had some good results.
πŸ₯‡ Goal: Reaching a new number per month from mVas! "XXXXX" Profit

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!