• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • SelfAdvertiser has a huge inventory of pop, redirect, and push traffic. Join today and use the promo code AFFLIFT_CONTEST20 to get a 20% bonus on your next deposit!
    Join SelfAdvertiser

Follow Along Zeropark + Monetizer + Evadav Contest

Nick

Community Leader
This follow along is my submission into this month's Evadav Contest. :)

I chose to sign up for Evadav as a publisher and collect some push subscribers on a rev share basis. I'm going to set up my campaign a bit different than might be expected; I'm first sending them to my own push collection landers which collects subscribers for Monetizer and then if they click allow, deny, or the back button they will be sent to 1 of 2 Evadav hosted landing pages. I've set the traffic back link to my Monetizer smartlink.

So the flow looks like this:

My push collection lander > Evadav Lander > Monetizer smartlink

I only picked 2 Evadav landing pages because I think they will fit good into this funnel. Normally I would test all of the pages available, but I'm essentially doing that with my own push collection landing pages anyways (with quite a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now