• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Tracking software for examples?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Which tracking software do you want me to use in my campaign examples?

• Total voters
OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
Hello to everyone following the thread!
It's nice to see so many votes for BeMob here ;)
I just wanted to remind that if you have any issues, questions, features requests, recommendations, you can contact us anytime in live chat or at [email protected]
Also we are planning to become more active at Afflift and other affiliate forums, so you can reach us out everywhere.
Our tech team is preparing some cool updates and you are very welcome to test them in couple of weeks. I will keep you further posted on this.
Feel free to register with the Afflift link to receive $50 in your BeMob account https://bemob.com/?ref=uv340ozii9&promo=AFFLIFT50

Last edited:
Hello to everyone following the thread!
It's nice to see so many votes for BeMob here ;)
I just wanted to remind that if you have any issues, questions, features requests, recommendations, you can contact us anytime in live chat or at [email protected]
Also we are planning to become more active at Afflift and other affiliate forums, so you can reach us out everywhere.
Our tech team is preparing some cool updates and you are very welcome to test them in couple of weeks. I will keep you further posted on this.
Feel free to register with the Afflift link to receive $50 in your BeMob account https://panel.bemob.com/#!/register?promo=AFFLIFT50

I can confirm their stuff is very kind :)Thank you bemob for you help :)

It might be time to redo this poll and see what people are using today :)

Reactions: cvh
I'm not sure that it is need to promote our solution.
We also do not understand Voluum pricing policy.

What about other alternatives? PeerClick is one of them
If you will be interested in PeerClick, please ping me
By the way we support import data from Voluum :eek:

I'm not sure that it is need to promote our solution.
We also do not understand Voluum pricing policy.

What about other alternatives? PeerClick is one of them
If you will be interested in PeerClick, please ping me
By the way we support import data from Voluum :eek:

Shouldn't it be "per month" :)

Hi everyone!
I would like to introduce AdsBridge tracker if there is someone who hasn't heard about us yet.
Definitely, you should try out 14days free trial at first, to check out all our features. The top things we offer we would like to introduce below:
  • Campaign auto-optimization
  • Instant redirects
  • Real-time detailed statistics
  • Bot filter / Proxy detection
  • Qualified customer support
  • Landing hosting & constructor (visual and HTML)
  • Organic traffic tracking
  • Hiding links and funnel
And these all features are just a top of the iceberg! Just register and check all these out.
Moreover, we prepared some specific thread about Christmas presents we offer. You can check it here https://afflift.com/f/threads/official-adsbridge-tracker-support.1004/