• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth ๐Ÿช 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Top Affiliate Marketing Content - January 2019

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
One of my favorite things to do each month is go through what has now become "the affiliate marketing content" on affLIFT from the previous month. We're now 9 months old and we've grown significantly in those 9 months so it's no longer just "top threads" because we now have more awesome features (explained below).

In our monthly recap from January, it's awesome to see we're still continuing to grow and our new features are getting a TON of traction with our members and potential members.

One of my goals for 2019 is to get affLIFT to 25,000 registered users. We averaged 55 new registered users a day for January so we're on track to hit that goal by the end of the year! We also beat December is all my major metrics for the forum (you can see our December recap here).

Top Affiliate Marketing Threads

The top threads from last month were...
RichPush sponsored our January contest (it's still going on so make sure you check it out!) and our affiliate marketing promo codes page is also getting a TON of organic traffic :)

Our friends at SpyPush were very active with some great content to go along with their awesome push notification spy tool. I also did my second interview with a "Pro Affiliate" with Brent Dunn and that was viewed a ton.

Top Forums

Our affiliate marketing forum is really split up into multiple forums. We call them sections or categories. The top 5 forums last month were:
I think this list really helps shape exactly what is important right now in affiliate marketing and defines the current atmosphere here on affLIFT. Push notifications and PPV are by far the most interesting traffic methods and we have a bunch of great traffic sources that are popular with affiliates in those areas (RichPush, MegaPush, DatsPush, PropellerAds, ZeroPark, etc).

Our Public section has been growing nicely. I move 1 great thread from the private paid section of the forum to the Public section each week. This provides value to non-members and shows them what it's like to be a member of affLIFT.

A lot of our members are fairly new to affiliate marketing so it makes sense the Getting Started section would be popular and getting a lot of discussions. I will be working on some onboarding help for new affLIFT members and affiliates to help them... get started :)

And finally landing pages. As you'll see below, landing pages are a BIG part of the growth of an affiliate and we're having more and more discussions around them. We also have some great resources to help with learning how to build and use landing pages.

Top Link Directory Listings

Our Link Directory is turning into a great resource for affiliates. Here are the top listings from last month:
Landing pages are a big deal. Our list of landing page builders is a popular resource and PureLander is definitely the most popular builder with our members. I'm happy to see RichPush getting some traction since they were nice enough to sponsor our contest and the $1,000 in prizes.

Top Affiliate Marketing Articles

Our new Articles section officially started getting traction on January 2nd and it was so great to see that during the month, many people read the articles we're publishing. I've been pushing at least 2 articles a week and will try to keep that going as I know it provides a lot of value for both members and non-members. I have a content team I've hired to produce content and so far, I'm very happy with how it's going!
We had hundreds of active members, but here are the most active.

Top Members
I know that's a lot of affiliate marketing content, but that's my goal. I want to provide everything affiliates need to be successful. We're definitely flying in the right direction ๐Ÿ‘

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
To the moon! ๐Ÿš€ Like BTC... haha...too soon?

lol yeah. We're just going to to the moon.

I honestly don't know what free traffic is worth creating a thread about.
unfortunately everyone does not have enough budget. It's important for beginners. youtube, twitter and pinterest etc..

Last year I won $300 a day with twitter. spam but it was free. :)

unfortunately everyone does not have enough budget. It's important for beginners. youtube, twitter and pinterest etc..

300 $ day is awesome :)

Well, it depends on how you define "enough budget" and honestly, if someone does not have the money to put into a campaign, they likely aren't going to pay for an affLIFT membership (and shouldn't).

I'm not interested in creating threads about spam. I'm all about creating threads and discussions around creating good social media content on YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc, but if you're just going to spam crap that provides no value, I don't even want those people in this community lol.

Spam is short term. I recommend everyone invest into long term potential revenue.

I'm not judging anyone that gets creative with social media to make money. Even if it does involve what some would consider spam. I just don't think it has it's place here on affLIFT. I could be wrong. I've said before I am open to whatever discussions you guys want to have. I won't be starting one about spamming though.

However, I will tell you a quick story :)

In ~2004-2005, I had thousands of Blogger blogs and generated significant AdSense revenue auto-generating content across them.
In 2007, I had thousands of del.icio.us accounts and made a good weekly earnings doing link submissions across my accounts.
In 2009-2010, I had 50,000 Twitter accounts.

Like I said, I'm not judging anyone. But, I've found MUCH more success and made A LOT more money since learning how to do proper marketing and create real value.

All that being said, do not spam affiliate links. You need to be more creative than that. Especially PeerFly links. Not worth it. We will catch you, your earnings will be refunded to the client, and you'll be suspended.

All that being said, do not spam affiliate links. You need to be more creative than that. Especially PeerFly links. Not worth it. We will catch you, your earnings will be refunded to the client, and you'll be suspended.
Luke is strict but fair

yes, you're right, but it's valid for incentive offers.